September Challenge: Best Distance Revolver Shot

Aurora

rev-challenge.jpg.cf77733b8e76fddb6c0804ee3f2e2d9b.jpg

Hey gunslinger... nice shot.

Capture the longest distance revolver kill on a wolf during the September wipe on any RustEZ server and submit your combat log by Sep 29th for a chance to win EZ store credits and in-game prizes.  Only your best distance will count for top 3 prizes, however, you may enter as many times as you wish for the GLHF prize.

RULES FOR GUNSLINGERS:

COMBATLOG: Screenshot must show the F1 Console combat log. To enter the contest, the following must appear in one line in your combat log:

1. Target ID: wolf
  2. Weapon: Revolver (pistol_revolver.entity)
  3. Distance: Best distance shot will win
  4. Info: killed (must submit the kill shot distance)

To view your combat log: Press the F1 key to open the in-game console and type combatlog.

Example:
wolf-combat-example.jpg.7318446bbd4fb0a1774c95c34bde5118.jpg

SCREENSHOT & PLAYER INFO:  Upload your screenshot showing the required info and include your server and in-game name in the post. No cropping or editing - submit only full screenshots.

To take a screenshot:  Usually, F12 will take an in-game screenshot. If F12 is not your default screenshot key use SHIFT + TAB to open the Steam overlay and click the "Set Shortcut" button.

PRIZES: In-game prizes will be delivered on the RustEZ server of your choice during the October 2021 wipe:

• First: $10 RustEZ store credit
  • Second:  $5 RustEZ store credit
  • Third: 3x supply signals
  • GLHF: A random challenge participant will also win 3x supply signals for next wipe – so upload your revolver kill combat logs for animals, regardless of distance. 

Winners will be announced in this forum thread after wipe. GLHF!

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to check out our EZ Wild West Adventures themed wipe events! 

---------------------------------------

• Like 5
  • Love 3

On 9/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, Lord McGuffin said:

132m...

Yeah I'm starting to realize my gfx kinda disqualify me from this contest  😉   I don't think I can even see a wolf that far, hehe

"GLHF: A random challenge participant will also win 3x supply signals for next wipe – so upload your revolver kill combat logs for animals, regardless of distance. "

I call it the GLHF prize but I include it so potato players can participate 😛 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

"GLHF: A random challenge participant will also win 3x supply signals for next wipe – so upload your revolver kill combat logs for animals, regardless of distance. "

I call it the GLHF prize but I include it so potato players can participate 😛 

I understood what you meant by "potato players", but I still Googled it 😛   I'm not up to speed on my gaming lingo I guess, hehe. And yeah, this my PC form work, here in my dining room for 18 months now... At least I'm kind of lucky, since I need something decent to run multiple Adobe CC apps at the same time. An i7 and 16G DDR4 is good, but it's the NVIDIA "Not a gaming" card, not so great...

• Like 1