My WISH LIST

LadyViper

PACKS  as other  server got them extra 24 slot helps alot

VIP Start off 50,000 wood an 50,000 stone ,5,000 metal  be mega kool .I have play other vip servers an  u get this as a VIP

VIP again ..Start off Chain Saw an Jackhammer an 2 x ea pure Wood tea , Ore Tea

Events more of them as i now so bored after 9 days

2 weeks servers ..as well 

• Confused 1

Was thinking  about the VIP an Store

How about adding the chainsaw + 100 Low Grade oil + 2  Wood Teas  to the Store for AU$1.00

An add the Jackhammer + 2 Ore Teas for AU$1.00

This would help me out heaps of else my base likely end up mega big as It will take time to get the wood i need

An then my base go crazy 

With the above Tools I can build a far better Base smaller in sizes as well .The Software call fortify i have design  many bases

So i need min 45,000 timber before i even start building it 

I have  look at other server VIP alot an one i am very keen on as thay gave me as a VIP 50,000 of each wood an stone as  a start off

So Please add the chainsaw an jackhammer in your Store it would help me out heaps ..If not i likely end up on another server  For Nov an onwards

I allso doing another topic 

• Confused 1

Checking the shop every day to see if the chainsaw+100 low grade oil is add it

Allso Jackhammer as well 

----------------

As i now starting to view other server on rust some VIP add wood an stone an metal for vip member  these are great for a start off how ever

There still no chainsaw an jackhammer ...I wish RustEZ will add this to ever VIP of else to there store .

Even set to 5 X would help as well .So i do not need to  go far to chop a tree down 

I will wait an see 11 days to go ..

PS even 50,000 timber add to VIP be mega cool i am happy to mine for the stone .

• Haha 1

yeah i would agree with Rubiks-q-bert on this that would make it way to easy and i think you would lose more players than gain any. there is enough pay to win servers I would recommend trying one then trying to change these. a lot of people enjoy the grind to find materials and the thrill of loosing it all to the wildlife

• Like 2

• 1 month later...