Banned US Survival: apaitakis

My base garage door was open and a person walked in and started insulting me and my teammates. He called us Homophobic words the same words that I called him. In rage I called him a indecent word and ended up getting permanently banned. I regret saying what I said it was indecent and immature of me. in the future I will make sure to not make the same mistake that I did. I am sorry and hope you would accept my apology and unban me.

Sign, Apaitakis

Thank you for appealing your ban.

I understand your frustration because of the player who was harassing you and using the word too, but admins are here for a reason and I was logging on to help. That player was dealt with and there was no need for you to use that word, not once, but twice. The word you used is a homophobic slur and is not allowed to be used anywhere on RustEZ servers or in the Discord. There is zero tolerance for its use. This includes in game chat, voice chat, and on notes and sleeping bags. This is completely unacceptable behaviour and goes against our server rules. We do not tolerate player disrespect or homophobia. Especially the use of a terrible slur with a history of being extremely hurtful and offensive.

The ban will not be lifted.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My base garage door was open and a person walked in and started insulting me and my teammates. He called us Homophobic words the same words that I called him. In rage I called him a indecent word and ended up getting permanently banned. I regret saying what I said it was indecent and immature of me. in the future I will make sure to not make the same mistake that I did. I am sorry and hope you would accept my apology and unban me.

Sign, Apaitakis

i never saw the spot to read the words but sorry

• Haha 1
  • Staff
24 minutes ago, -Novak- said:

Thank you for appealing your ban.

I understand your frustration because of the player who was harassing you and using the word too, but admins are here for a reason and I was logging on to help. That player was dealt with and there was no need for you to use that word, not once, but twice. The word you used is a homophobic slur and is not allowed to be used anywhere on RustEZ servers or in the Discord. There is zero tolerance for its use. This includes in game chat, voice chat, and on notes and sleeping bags. This is completely unacceptable behaviour and goes against our server rules. We do not tolerate player disrespect or homophobia. Especially the use of a terrible slur with a history of being extremely hurtful and offensive.

The ban will not be lifted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1