RustEZ Exclusive-Video Suggestions

Raul

*Also add me for acting i will work for store credits voice dying over and over to zombies for the perfect shot im there. give me a reason to not play new world im down.

a new player joins 0 hours is pick up in a sedan taken to oil rig do brad hunt zombies at tunnels . then cargo J Umping in the deep end and rising to the occasion could be cut up or played threw the zombie land intro survive a zombie attack and then come across the guy in car

Edited by Sofa_Texas
  • Love 1

• Staff
On 10/28/2021 at 7:48 PM, Sofa_Texas said:

*Also add me for acting i will work for store credits voice dying over and over to zombies for the perfect shot im there. give me a reason to not play new world im down.

a new player joins 0 hours is pick up in a sedan taken to oil rig do brad hunt zombies at tunnels . then cargo J Umping in the deep end and rising to the occasion could be cut up or played threw the zombie land intro survive a zombie attack and then come across the guy in car

Love this!

• Staff

a team of 2 flying in a mini, players approach an attack heli, player in passenger is throwing c4 at the heli, it lands and explodes.. then by mistake attaches c4 to the mini... "wait, why can i hear beeping?" looks down and sees the c4. *boom*

.. happy to play myself as the passenger player

• Haha 1