US Pure Ban - DolbilovArmaturin

• Staff

Offender: DolbilovArmaturin          battlemetrics           Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time: 8:50 pm eastern
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing & Griefing
More Info (Optional): A player reported a box missing from beside his sleeping bag. Upon investigation it was found that DolbilovArmaturin removed not only this players but 5 other players deployed boxes as well as taking over another players base.

DolbilovArmaturin was already warned on two separate occasions for stealing/looting.

DolbilovArmaturin has had ample time to adhere to the rules of the server but chose to ignore console warnings and chances given resulting in DolbilovArmaturin being permanently banned from our wonderful RustEZ community.

More evidence available upon request.

BM_Removallogs01.PNG

Lootlog01.PNG

Lootlog02.PNG

Lootlog03.PNG

Good afternoon! I write using google translator. I am from Russia myself. This morning I decided to go to my favorite server and found that I was banned. After asking his son what was the matter, he found it difficult to answer. I play on a pve server, my son is a pvp. As it turned out, he came to my servers and violated the rules of the server. The son has already been punished for a week without a PC. I understand that you have the right not to listen to me. But I would like to apologize !!! and I ask you to unblock me. It's good that I haven't had time to buy a VIP yet. but I hope that I will be unblocked. I assure you it won't happen again.

Edited by 3a6oTJluBbIu KaBa6aTa
  • Staff

Thank you in participating in our appeals process.

When allowing someone to play on your account you accept the responsibility of that player. If the person breaks the rules the account holder is responsible.

Our rules are clearly displayed on our join page, our help center when typing /rules, The many PSA's, on our discord as well as website. 

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

As there are previous warnings/notes on your file for prior offences your ban appeal will be rejected at this time.

I hope you find a server better suited for you as well as your sons play style.

- Northstarz