I think US Scourge needs more Zombies

So whose in agreement of adding more zombies to US Scourge? i feel like every wipe i see more people coming in and asking where the zombies are. Not to mention they have never posed much of a threat. i personally feel that adding more zombies, possibly hoards (if it wouldn't crash the server)  would be beneficial in many ways. It would give people reason to actually gear up when they need to run out and it would give that slight sense of adrenaline. Also, it would make farming the roads a much more viable option, and would make Net Worth a little easier to obtain.

• Like 1

The Zombies are there, u just have to look for them, there are players, myself included who go around for the first couple of days into wipe just to see where everything is and where most of the Zombies spawn, a small horde of  Zombies would be a welcome sight, but not to sure how the server would handle it. The most Zombies i have killed was in the high 50's around Exscavator and the hills around there, they seem to spawn there more than anywhere else on the map. Net worth is easy to get once u get the hang of it, if was any easier to get then the game wouldn't be that much fun

8 hours ago, LongJohnVonHugenDong said:

So whose in agreement of adding more zombies to US Scourge? i feel like every wipe i see more people coming in and asking where the zombies are. Not to mention they have never posed much of a threat. i personally feel that adding more zombies, possibly hoards (if it wouldn't crash the server)  would be beneficial in many ways. It would give people reason to actually gear up when they need to run out and it would give that slight sense of adrenaline. Also, it would make farming the roads a much more viable option, and would make Net Worth a little easier to obtain.

I do believe the current number of zombies is at the state it is for stability and other issues same reason animals have been cut back on certain wipes. Also the same reason horses and boats dont spawn in the wild.