US Pure Ban - mansonman

• Staff

Offender: mansonman           battlemetrics          Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time: 9:23pm eastern
Length: Permanent 
Reason: Base & Player Griefing, Raiding, Stealing.
More Info (Optional): Player was first warned and informed on 3/3/2022 that Raiding, Stealing, Griefing and Harassing of Bases, Players and modes of transport are all against the servers rules. The Player was using the Patrol Helicopter to damage and destroy bases.

mansonman took over and destroyed multiple bases as well as raided and stole from bases and players.

The extent of damage this player has caused is extensive. 

mansonman has harassed and impeded the gameplay of multiple players.

mansonman was given every opportunity to abide by the servers rules and made the conscientious decision to disregard his warnings as well as the servers rules/policies and continue to play and progress by stealing and raiding from other players. 

Because of the continued Raiding, Stealing, Harassments and Griefing of players and bases mansonman will be banned from our servers and rule abiding community.

Due to the amount of bases raided there are more logs & pics available upon request. 

locker01.PNG

Log01.PNG

Log02.PNG

Log03.PNG

Log04.PNG

Log05.PNG

Log06.PNG

lootlog.PNG

sm.box01.PNG

sm.box02.PNG

TC01.PNG

lrg01.PNG

lrg02.PNG

lrg03.PNG

lrg04.PNG

lrg07.PNG

• Like 1
  • Staff

Our rules are very clearly stated on the splash when joining our server, In-game when typing /rules, Our website as well as our discord.

• No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.
  • No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.
  • No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.
  • No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land.
  • You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.
  • You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
  • No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

Destroying player bases, authorizing on a players TC to remove items, take over bases, modify bases, Raiding bases and stealing from players and deployables that are not yours are all against the rules and bannable offences.  

As you have shown no remorse for impeding the gameplay and progression of others your permanent ban from all RustEZ servers will remain in place.

Good luck and I hope you find a server that aligns better with your game-play and game-style. 

- Northstarz

9 hours ago, mansonman said:

Firstly, I was hiding from a patrol helicopter, and secondly, if the base is open and uninhabited, why can't I pick up resources?

I don’t deny that I took loot, violated and got a ban, but this way any player can put a foundation, put a box on it without a lock, and anyone who runs past and takes anything from it will be sent a ban. Isn't that absurd?

Good luck with your project.

1 hour ago, Northstarz said:

Our rules are very clearly stated on the splash when joining our server, In-game when typing /rules, Our website as well as our discord.

• No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.
  • No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.
  • No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.
  • No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land.
  • You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.
  • You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
  • No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

Destroying player bases, authorizing on a players TC to remove items, take over bases, modify bases, Raiding bases and stealing from players and deployables that are not yours are all against the rules and bannable offences.  

As you have shown no remorse for impeding the gameplay and progression of others your permanent ban from all RustEZ servers will remain in place.

Good luck and I hope you find a server that aligns better with your game-play and game-style. 

- Northstarz