Personal Drone Stations

Kill_Minotaur

I think it would be really cool to be able to have a personal drone station, that would be super awesome because you dont have to tp to outpost every time you want to search for things for sale. I have spoken to a few people and they think this would be a sick addition. Even if it was just purchasable from the store.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Death said:

This would eliminate any potential player interaction having to traverse monuments or player shops directly. Not to mention eliminate yet another reason to travel the map. I don't see this being added, even as a store item.

This. Even with 40+ players, servers sometimes feel already empty since a lot of people barely leave their base with /home and portable recycler feature.

This wipe there were at least 4 drone station (1 outpost / 1 bandit camp / 1 cobalt police department / 1 abandonned appartment / ?? ) so It is relatively fast to travel to one station.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 3:43 PM, Death said:

This would eliminate any potential player interaction having to traverse monuments or player shops directly. Not to mention eliminate yet another reason to travel the map. I don't see this being added, even as a store item.

I can agree with that, but really what im wanting is the ability to just see everyones shops without having to go to a drone station. Like, per say from a computer station you built at home, you can go into the map and filter searches for low grade, find a suitable sale location and then go there in person.

• Like 2

I misunderstood your original idea.
I agree, having a function to be able to filter the shops to then visit them would be a big plus, it would avoid wasting long minutes looking at the shops one by one on the map when you are not near a drone station.

• Like 1