Plant Protection

Greed

First off, I'm not sure if this is possible. Making it so people without TC access can harvest peoples plants. Some people like to either make small farms or prefer chain link fences, The problem is people can grab the plant through the fences. They can grab a whole large planter with only being outside right at the fence, so basically you could have your whole farm stolen without even letting a person in your base.

Or you can build accordingly so people can't reach the planters.

I can see the preference to wanting to leave an outdoor garden as open to the sun as possible as an example of farming choice.  But I don't think that's possible without recoding how the plants work.  Plants have to work the same way if planted in the wild as in a planter.  And with FacePunch and their PvP focus, I doubt they'd change the code in a way that makes it PvE friendly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, perturbed_whale said:

This is why I like to plant on the roof of my base- no one can reach there. 

Also, what a-hole is stealing plants??

they can reach there for they they have to do is fly up to ensure your plants safety put them behind enclosed walls and a locked door. I am sure ya care about your plants safety and dont want some random chad fly by and do a snatch and grab

• Like 1