Please fix Black Market

Etchy

1 hour ago, TiffDust said:

Hey @chugalugis the text too small or big for you?

Its a little big to small, Not sure about others but I use dual TV's for PC so sit back a bit when gaming. I've got a stuffed back so spend most PC time on the bed as it's easier on my spine.

The other thing was when selling a large qty there was no way to input the number and only increase the qty by the 1x button. Not sure if it's been tweaked since I last time I looked.

• Staff
2 hours ago, chugalug said:

Its a little big to small, Not sure about others but I use dual TV's for PC so sit back a bit when gaming. I've got a stuffed back so spend most PC time on the bed as it's easier on my spine.

The other thing was when selling a large qty there was no way to input the number and only increase the qty by the 1x button. Not sure if it's been tweaked since I last time I looked.

Ah I see, a bit small. For me it seems to select the max amount you have in your inventory (I’ve sold leather and bones) 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Colin_Oscopy said:

Just hi-jacking the thread for a bit.

I personally feel that 3 hours between shop items swapping is a bit too long! Does anyone else feel the same???

No, I really think 3 hours is perfect. We've seen the 1 hour roll over and honestly, it was super frustrating playing beat the clock to sell/trade out whatever. But this is merely my humble opinion, not to be confused with any official stance.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Granny said:

No, I really think 3 hours is perfect. We've seen the 1 hour roll over and honestly, it was super frustrating playing beat the clock to sell/trade out whatever. But this is merely my humble opinion, not to be confused with any official stance.

I agree, 1 hour was too short, i just feel 3 hours is too long. Perhaps meet in the middle at 2 hours?

• Staff

The 3 hours is primarily to add a time tax to the buy tab refreshing. So on wipe day the chances of you being able to purchase valuable items is greatly reduced. But it also has its benefits for the sell tab to create supply and demand which was a huge focus on the new black market.