US Scourge Jennifer "JJ" Jareau

• Staff

Offender:    Jennifer "JJ" Jareau    76561198216585240
Server:         US Scourge
Time:            04/13/2022    11:29 AM
Length:          Permanent
Reason:         refusal to comply with server rules

Player has had multiple warnings for excessive land hoarding, toxicity, player disrespect, harassment and griefing by intentionally building blocking other players.  

• Like 1

I think you are, for whatever reason, on a personal vendetta. Does it make you feel any better in real life? I haven't done anything that others wouldn't have done and they will not be admonished by you.

You didn't even try to explain to me exactly what you mean and how I can fix it.

The only thing you can do is issue a permanent ban without explanations or opportunities. This is not how an admin should behave. I find it pathetic. And yes, I have a right to my own opinion, even if this is not really tolerated here.

On the subject of blocking too much, all I can say quite simply is that I use or wanted to use this country. Some players and I had planned to build a real city together. However, since I have complained massively over the past two months that some players are blocking entire parts of the map (without ever using them) and I have always been ignored or even verbally attacked by an admin, I am all the more surprised more that a permanent ban is now being pronounced here.

Players who have insulted me in a sexist way in the past have not received any warning to date and I have been told that I have to live with it, insults and sexism are not against the rules, only racism. Very sad. However, I have learned to live with it and have always enjoyed building and interacting with "friends".

Where am I supposed to have been toxic, player disrespectful since my last mini-ban (3 day ban because i replied to a troll which called me bitch)? Can't be, because I've learned my lesson about not responding to trolls.

I've got a whole community to witness that I haven't been the least bit toxic in weeks!

At some point you have to justify as an admin for such lies. You too.

But the fact is one thing: Some players are allowed to do a lot more than others. And I'm one of those players who gets along very well with 99% of the players, but is still being hunted down by "special" admins. There are a few exceptions to this. Some are very nice and works very professionally. For that, I salute you.

Whoever thinks that I'm going to beg to be unbanned is wrong. 'Cause I've got a last shred of self-respect. And I know that at the moment no admin has tried to contact me and clarify a situation so that there are no further problems. If you're going to have double standards for unwritten rules, then you shouldn't do it so obviously.

And that with the toxic behavior in the last few days is just a lie and I hope that such an injustice will happen to you so that you realize how shitty such lies feel. And a piece of advice for you: Don't be an admin to bully other people and make yourself bigger, be an admin because you enjoy what you do and are a fair person.

I would like to thank Death for the great server, Rosemary and Virgoth for the nice, impartial and fair behavior as admins. I also want to say thank you to the amazing community. Especially San, Arrowleaf, Jay, Ayse, Yumi, Clint (turned from "enemies" to "friends"), Kero Gekuu (turned from "enemies" to "friends"), totesmalotes, MilkMan, Hightower, Spoopyhooker, GREENG1ANT, Phaneak etc. No offense meant , if I forgot someone now, but I forget names easily and I had fun with so many players.

I will miss you all.

(Dear player reading this, if feel that I have been wrongly PERMANENTLY banned, please reply "#UnbanJJ" to this thread.

+

Pls proof i told an admin a simp in a bad way. Yes, people are telling me all what's happening ingame while im banned. Lies have short legs. )

Cheers, JJ

Edited by Jennifer JJ Jareau

Hello guys, nice to meet you, I'm Ayse from (us) scourge

While I do not know the history between jenny and the admins, I'm just speaking my opinion here, so I hope it won't be taken wrongly.

I had the pleasure to play on this server since last wipe (so I'm fairly new). I played alongside jennifer last wipe and this wipe too, and built a base on the roads next to jenni's hotel last wipe, and on the rock on this wipe.

As to not bore you with all this chat, what I want to say is that I feel that a permanent ban is a little bit excessive on this case , if it's possible to unban her, or at the very least change the ban time would be better.

Permanent ban should be reserved for cheaters/racists who actually disturb the whole community, on this case it's a little bit over the top (then again I might not know all the facts, and I'm sorry to offend you)

Anyway, my opinion is here, and I do hope like yumi, that this will be resolved peacefully, it's always fun to play with more players and meating new people that playing alone 😕

Thanks for reading, cheers to you.

• Love 2
  • Staff

After taking into consideration previous warns and bans I find this ban to be appropriate. You're free to appeal your ban at any time but you must do so in a new thread as I will be locking this to further replies.

1 hour ago, Jennifer JJ Jareau said:

Players who have insulted me in a sexist way in the past have not received any warning to date and I have been told that I have to live with it, insults and sexism are not against the rules, only racism. Very sad. However, I have learned to live with it and have always enjoyed building and interacting with "friends".

This is grossly inaccurate. Insults and sexist remarks fall under player disrespect which is governed by the same zero tolerance as our no racism. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Death locked this topic