About RustEZ Survival Plugins

AzoyaAU

Was just wondering, is there any publicly available lists of plugins used? I'm curious about setting up the same sort of instanced public quarries, pumpjacks etc on a small private server with me and a few friends, and haven't been able to find anything similar from searching on google

Thanks,

Azoya

• 1 month later...

I don't think all of the plugins are created by Death, he definitely makes use of ones from the community where he can but no doubt modifies them a lot to suit the eco system within EZ.

One of the obvious ones that comes to mind is Sync Pipes.

But you're right, I wouldn't publish a list of the mods in use myself either because it would be easy for people to try and copy the setup and run a competitor to EZ, which I'm sure has many many days worth of development put into it by Death and the team.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2022 at 4:10 PM, Death said:

We still do use public plugins but for the most part they're made in-house so a list would be useless. 🙂

I'd love to get into making plugins for Rust, something I need to try and take time to get my head around, guess I need to look into C#

• 3 months later...