Feedback & Suggestions

Death

I think the mods on Survival are perfect, but with so many heli towers always built across the map, I think the "Handyman" mod would be a great addition. If you are unaware what this does, it allows a player to repair his or her entire base just by hitting one wall with the wooden hammer. As long as you have all the resources on you, this repairs your base in seconds rather than going around to every panel, floor and wall. Makes an awesome, thunderous noise as you do it. Thanks for the great servers, Death. I've played many different ones, and RustEZ is heads and tails above the rest.

• Like 3

I'm new here. And I pretty new to Rust as well. I have played on quite a few servers though. A few suggestions: Faster smelting times would be really nice. The /voteday mod would as well. I play on the survival server. One thing I noticed is that it's not really a challenge to survive. Maybe increasing animal or scientist counts would be fun. Everything else about the server is perfect. Especially the admin!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

We need a limit on vending machines and quarries it’s making the server lag a lot. Also can we get more npc’s to fight in monuments  or more bases to raid maybe some smaller ones that you can place around the map that you can break a couple doors and a scientist is inside. 

edit: other than that server is perfect 

Edited by Bear_Grizzly

• 1 year later...

Lagging hard, we got pipes and factorys running and its really nice and no upkeep but there is peoble who build thise mega structures with nothing in them really, making it super laggy for other players - is there a way to reduce it ? 

• 1 month later...

Random question/suggestion. I dabble in berry farming for teas (as mentioned above) and at times have to eat hundreds of berries in order to get the seeds for planting. I hear you develop a lot of the mods in house and thought maybe you it would be cool to use feeding them to horses would be cool if they helped collect seeds somehow. My 1st thought was have them... Digest them. But maybe using a saddle bag?  Even a seed saving composter would be cool. Thanks again for what you do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff
On 7/28/2022 at 11:26 AM, PurpleSmokeZ said:

Attack heli signal from shop. Would it be possible to set up buying lvl 2 and lvl 3 helis? For someone that is just starting out the lvl 1 is just right, but when you progress and get better, it would be nice to have a little more difficulty.

The plan eventually is to have it randomized so you can't control which level you spawn.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to ask the admins if they can  make auto turrets works in US survival server obviously in a specific environment. Like if there was a raid base event and had auto turrets that would work it would be fun to blow things up. Mostly peope don't have any use for c4 and rockets. And they want pummel a base down with some sort of resistance and auto-turrets would be great in this regard.

• 6 months later...

suggestions and feedback

au survival server... 

I am not one for saying.   make yourself like another server or player or whatever, but.

I've just come back from hexrust https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/rust/18566912

HEXRUST server rubberbanding/ lag was the biggest issue I've ever played with.  combat flying a mini was just impossible, u would have to kill a npc a few times every now n then..  and my horrid hate was aiming off to allow for movement lag..I stayed and tolerated it for so long due to the server setup.

with almost 3k in PVP and 2k in PVE, I hate PVP

1. floatable foundations. yes, it's a premium service. but amazing

2. Look at hexrust. specifically the player levels and how you get to choose which perks you apply your levels to.. omg amazing. player levels expire after 1 year...

3. black market.  everything u can get in the game u can get from the black market...  so ppl want to buy farming items with real money to up (their RP) or (our net worth) u can.

4. multi-level VIP.  I was using the 20 mth which was just great.. they next level was just too pricey and targeted those who did not care about money.. 70mth.. 

5. roving bosses with 5k damage and special abilities. makes killing them very hard..and rewarding.

6. roving military patrols you can engage. it was one of my fav things to hunt down and try to win.  

7. if u attack brad, chopper, and start a npc base to raid, the Excavation pits, it gets instant locked to you and you only. no theft no hassles, nothing.

8. outpost and Bandit Camp are combined to save lag.. it is also a great feature.  

9. mini choppers once purchased with net worth can be summoned.. leave them where ever u want n call them back when u are ready.. so convenient. 

10. mini choppers also spawn around the map but like vanilla choppers. 

11. more monuments on the map than vanilla. 

the pop was always above 25 any time I was online.. which was a lot..

I could go on for ages but. ill leave it to u have had a look around HEXRUST and c what u like and what would be great in your eyes to incorporate into rustez..

pst...... I'm a fan of immediate floating foundations.   yes I'm the cargo ship jump bridge builder hahhahah

thanks for listening..

Edited by Master Chief

Hi, I really enjoyed the server but two issues I had were player bases and sharks

One: graphical or performance-based issues due to bases, due to automation, and maybe mostly the piping system bases at even a quarter the size of a square. Are having an impact. I would like to see some sort of limitation on build size in public or popular areas. Rivers, outpost, GE, etc.

Two: Sharks, being the server, isnt vanilla. It's still incredibly difficult to solo sharks. I understand it's a shark but you essentially cant dive as a solo unless you want to spend 10-20 minutes healing every time it bites you which it does. maybe lowering the HP of sharks or decresing its damage but even with armor and a speargun/melee it usually takes a lot to kill a shark. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas on further development with what storage adapters can connect to?

. . .

Fish traps? - would also be legit if there was a way to send the caught fish (other than minnows and trout) through the industrial crafter to get auto-gutted. 🎣😈 🏭🟰⛽🍣 &🦴

image.png.ac9a3323bac01053082e2565e7b0bb1e.png

. . .

Planters? - IDk if already implemented for fert dist., but I dream of the day when farms can be set up to auto-plant seeds/clones & auto-harvest. ( 🌰 🌰 🌰)

image.thumb.png.43a9a34f32e5734239b7e57882339316.png

. . .

Horse's bum? - Gotta get that dung money while we lounge beside the pool. Oil tycoons and Bradley hunters can't be seen stooping so low as to actually bend down and pick up poo.

- Also, next maybe we can figure out a way to implement the ability to upgrade a horse like we do for pjs and quarries??? (🐎🔚 ) 🟰 💩🏭 (🔜 ) 💸 

And... Ideally, later server/society advancements would include a storage adapter skin that makes this setup even more humane 😇🙏, either making the apparatus appear as (A) a dignified horse diaper 🎩🐴, or (B) a giant bendy straw. 🤷‍♂️...  🐴🥤 🟰 😉👍

image.png.ea073e35e092fe1fe92b5674b1f63d41.png 

Lvl 20 horses be like...  Will Ferrell Snow GIF by filmeditor   😂  Game Stop GIF

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

1-  1 of my idea its a plugin to build insta upgrade like ussing like /up and the tier 1-Wood 2-Stone 3-Metal  4-HQM

2- Monuments like 1 or 2  u they have Npcs to kill not like zombies but they have guns to shot us  just 1 only  monument  like oil rig but in land 

• Staff

@TroYBesT We have an auto upgrade you can toggle inside the cupboard's inventory near the bottom. Click the resource icon to toggle between the different grades.

@YetiBacklash There's a lot in the "pipeline" for Industrial. We're holding off until the network ceiling issue is fixed by Facepunch which should be next update.

• Like 2