Rosetoo Posted April 19 VIP Report Posted April 19 Definitely Lower despawn rate. Also would love to see the ability to make/craft bean can or water bottle vases to display flowers they serve no purpose other then to sell them atm. If in vases they could give comfort like the rugs and bears do. 1
TiffDust Posted June 22 Staff Staff Report Posted June 22 10 hours ago, fl0x said: Enable decay Decay is disabled for subscribers there is decay on Pure+, Elysium and Scourge. If you haven't tried these servers they are worth trying out
PixyPou Posted Wednesday at 11:07 AM Report Posted Wednesday at 11:07 AM Hello, I've been on a Rust Break for 1-2 ish years, if my question does not make sense anymore then I'm sorry I was wondering if it would be possible to have a admin store that sells the Test Generator. It could cost like 2-3 wind turbines so people still do the "normal" grind for it, still have to unlock it in the tech tree just have the option of a lot less laggier power source than a moving thing that has to constantly do pings to check for wind, wind direction and what not. It will also be replacing two items, both a battery and the turbine (hence make sense it should cost more than one Wind Turbine). It's highly likely that this has been talked about before, I failed at finding a search option to search for it, so sorry if it's here some where and I missed it
PixyPou Posted Wednesday at 11:07 AM Report Posted Wednesday at 11:07 AM (edited) accidentally double posted the same thing.... Sowy Edited Wednesday at 11:07 AM by PixyPou
Sweet Tooth Posted Thursday at 05:26 AM Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted Thursday at 05:26 AM 18 hours ago, PixyPou said: Hello, I've been on a Rust Break for 1-2 ish years, if my question does not make sense anymore then I'm sorry I was wondering if it would be possible to have a admin store that sells the Test Generator. It could cost like 2-3 wind turbines so people still do the "normal" grind for it, still have to unlock it in the tech tree just have the option of a lot less laggier power source than a moving thing that has to constantly do pings to check for wind, wind direction and what not. It will also be replacing two items, both a battery and the turbine (hence make sense it should cost more than one Wind Turbine). It's highly likely that this has been talked about before, I failed at finding a search option to search for it, so sorry if it's here some where and I missed it it looks like you play on Pure and unfortunately due to facepunches TOS this would not be allowed
PixyPou Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago On 10/1/2026 at 5:26 AM, Sweet Tooth said: it looks like you play on Pure and unfortunately due to facepunches TOS this would not be allowed Yeah, thanks for responding I've only just realised the different types of servers you have XD Should have gotten better familiar before asking just figured I do it before the wipe in case it could be implemented haha 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now