Introducing Elysium!

Death

• Staff

We're excited to announce the launch of our new Elysium server, which is a part of a series of private servers we will launch over the next year if everything goes well. These servers are intended for those looking for a more chill and exclusive experience while gaming!

These servers are absolutely optional and are intended for those looking for a more quiet place to enjoy themselves. All you need to play these servers is an active subscription.

Our main servers are and will always be our priority. These servers run on their own infrastructure and will never receive exclusive features or divert any resources away from our main servers. If this ever changes you have my permission to chop me in the throat.

If this is something that interests you, you can check out the full details here: 

• Love 7

2 hours ago, Clint Westwood said:

Glad to be chosen to be the first admin chosen for this chill experience 

This server has been running for 2 months now (to iron out bugs/gameplay) and afaik only Death & Leadership are admins there. It is kinda assumed that subscribers are long-time EZ community members that, not only know the rules, but are more than happy to follow said rules, so theoretically, there should be zero need for an admin there. But hey, stranger things have happened.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Postanou said:

This server has been running for 2 months now (to iron out bugs/gameplay) and afaik only Death & Leadership are admins there. It is kinda assumed that subscribers are long-time EZ community members that, not only know the rules, but are more than happy to follow said rules, so theoretically, there should be zero need for an admin there. But hey, stranger things have happened.

Death is the only person of authority there. Regardless of name color, only Death makes decisions or actions of any sort there. 

I shall also break ALL TEH RULZ!
Not really, but heh, would be funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Granny said:

Death is the only person of authority there. Regardless of name color, only Death makes decisions or actions of any sort there. 

Death maybe the only authority, but there certainly have been others with admin powers on the server. Most recently, that I am aware of, was about 15 hours ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Postanou said:

Nope sorry its already been decided 

• Haha 1

For Clarification's sake: is this somewhat of an invite-only server? or is any VIP/Sub just inherently allowed? I would also like to know more about how the server operates: is it like the PURE servers with no PvP elements, or is it a private vanilla server with PvP?

I'm genuinely intrigued, but I have no Idea what the server gameplay will be like

• Death pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Norek said:

Is it possible to get a 30 minute demo run around the map to check if the ping is decent? Opening the server for non-subscriber VIPs a few hours before wipe would also do .

Just pay five bucks for 1 month sub. I'm sure Death could use a few more dollars to pay for the new server machines recently installed for the US. There's no point checking out the server if you stay VIP.

EDIT: just to make it more tantalising, this month's custom map looks awesome. 

I prefer mass air drops for the server I play on to a sub. So you're saying that there's no point to test drive a car, if customer doesn't buy it?!

I tried US Scourge (probably had to go on Pure) to figure out if US servers are playable ping wise but it was mid wipe and the huge bases, windmills and high pop may have contributed to the lag I experienced.

• Staff
3 hours ago, Norek said:

Is it possible to get a 30 minute demo run around the map to check if the ping is decent? Opening the server for non-subscriber VIPs a few hours before wipe would also do .

I can certainly see about opening the server up the day of wipe to let you try it out. 🙂

• Love 1