Your Best Moment in Rust?

Dirty Harry

So I'm curious. What's your best or funny in the world of Rust, whether it was on a PvP or PvE server?

Mine was kind of irritating, but in the end it was plain funny and actually cool to watch happen. The first week ever playing Rust, I was on a PvP server kind of just roaming around praying I wouldn't be destroyed by an animal or human. I roamed for an hour or so until I met a random. At that point I thought to myself "Shit I'm about to get wrecked by a randy and all I have is a damn rock and no clothes." To my surprise the guy (can't remember his name) offered to help me with starting out and that later lead to teaming up.

So on to the second part. We searched and found a neat and flat spot to build a base. After an hour or so of gathering and looting we finally had a 5 story based armored out and had all the goodies. It felt awesome to accomplish all of it with just being my first week, but within the next 30 minutes it turned to a brutal nightmare. The guy said he had to go for alittle bit and to keep an eye on the base. I said no problem and had continued to farm and build. While farming I heard mumbling from someone in the distance. That someone wasn't just one person it was a good 15 people or what you'd call a "Zerg" clan. They had mowed me down in seconds. I spawned back in the base thinking I was safe....WRONG! The greasy people already scoped out the base. I looked out from a sniping window and saw them getting ready to blow it to the ground and all they could say is "Merry Christmas" That's when they decided to outright foundation wipe the base. 

That's my moment in Rust that sucked but yet was funny because I forgot the main advice in Rust. Don't Trust Anyone and Don't Grow Attached to Possessions.

Would I do it again? You're damn right I would. :P

16 minutes ago, Death said:

This is exactly why I do not play pvp!

My best moment was when the heli destroyed my entire base with all of the contents my first week playing. 6 hours of work vanished in just 6 seconds.

The evil circle of life we call Rust. Them heli are brutal. I hated the people that use themselves as bait and run towards your base to get it destroyed. I won't go back to PvP ever, unless I chose to maintain a server then I'd be there just to watch peoples hopes and dreams go up in a blaze xD