Ban Appeal

Hello to the staff reading I wanted to make a ban appeal for my girlfriend who was playing on the server with me today. Earlier we were just goofing around chillin inside our base and were in a discord call and she had muted to talk to family and stuff in the background, in the meantime she still continued to play. It looked like she was motioning something to me though but couldn't say it obviously because she was muted so i had the idea to craft a note in game for 10 wood and give it to her and tell her to write down what she was trying to tell or what she wanted and she had wrote the f slur on the note and was going to give it to me as a joke just because my girlfriend and I don't really have a filter when it comes to that stuff with each other but we were sure not to say that kind of stuff to other players in game with our mics we just didn't know it wasn't allowed on notes. I apologize it definitely wont happen again we enjoy that server and that's a server my girlfriend enjoys playing considering other servers are really "girl friendly" thanks to whoever reads this. Her steam name was "Mia ?" btw