Rustmas Greetings!

Aurora

• Aurora pinned this topic
  • Staff

RustEZ Family.

Another Rustmas is upon us and with it the upcoming New Year.
Some of us may admin and play on different servers but always under the same RustEZ umbrella.
We come from all over the world to play on the RustEZ servers and I am sure many feel the same way as I do when I say after a long day it's really great to kickback, relax and play with some of the most interesting, fun and EZ going players in a very welcoming community. 

I am a very proud member and admin on US Pure. I have spent a huge chunk of my R&R time striving to make the experience of our community a safe, welcoming and enjoyable space for myself and all who play on US Pure.
It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of a community and group of people I admire, respect and look forward to playing and interacting with.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday and welcomes in the New Year with a smile.

Stay RustEZ   💖

- Northstarz   

• Like 2
  • Love 6

• Staff
1 hour ago, Northstarz said:

RustEZ Family.

Another Rustmas is upon us and with it the upcoming New Year.
Some of us may admin and play on different servers but always under the same RustEZ umbrella.
We come from all over the world to play on the RustEZ servers and I am sure many feel the same way as I do when I say after a long day it's really great to kickback, relax and play with some of the most interesting, fun and EZ going players in a very welcoming community. 

I am a very proud member and admin on US Pure. I have spent a huge chunk of my R&R time striving to make the experience of our community a safe, welcoming and enjoyable space for myself and all who play on US Pure.
It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of a community and group of people I admire, respect and look forward to playing and interacting with.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday and welcomes in the New Year with a smile.

Stay RustEZ   💖

- Northstarz   

It's all in the training you are wonderful in so many ways. Merry Christmas to you and yours. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Staff

Wishing everyone a very Happy and safe Rustmas!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Solstice (for our northern hemisphere cousins!), Happy Summer Solstice (southern hemisphere !) Happy Festivus, and Happy Holidays to cover any other possibilities 😁

I’ll be away for the holidays, so take care and, as always, Have Fun!

• Love 5

• Death unpinned this topic