Bannned AU Scourge ducking ghostcap.com (No lead)

Hi Bio admin , i know you know i am very helpful guy at AU scourage.
the first one answer is  , i never said i have promised i had deuthed the TC , i tell him to deleted the TC from record if he dont want my helps to maintain base or something.

the second answer is i need to attempted to pick up his pumpjack because i am trying to refuel his pumpjacks because i can loot the cruel oil but i cannot refuel it back, i pretty sure you have see the record of put in /out since 3-5day ago .

and the third question is - sulphur has nothing to do with making fuel but is need to make with explosive and i create done at the BOX !

Here is the list From the taking
150K LGF form pumpjacks 
10-20K cruel fuels from pumpjacks
120K LGF from BOX
10-20K HQM FROM BOX

i have LEFT THE MESSAGE NOTE at the BOX to notice from me ,its can take back
if i steal it , why i left the message to lunarkat ?

i hope admin can understanding i helping another player ,
but anyway i broken the rules , thx for help admin 

• Staff

Please understand that we do not come to the decision of banning players lightly and only do it when it is warranted and after I looked through the logs, talked to players and investigated. 

You Ban will stand...However I will revert it from a permanent to a temporary one that will expire in approximately 34 Hours making it a 2 day temporary ban.

You stated that you were helping the player. The player was not a teammate of yours, nor did you have permission, explicit or implied to access the base in their absence

The method that you used was against the rules.

You MUST NOT enter another players base without permission.

You MUST NOT take another players resources without permission, even if you intend it help them by doing that.

You MUST NOT take public loot that another player has expended effort to obtain, for example Cargo and Garrison

Before you rejoin our community please familiarize yourself with the rules and should you have any issues report it to our admin team and one of us will assist. 

No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.

No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.

No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.

No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land.

You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.

You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.

No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

Be a decent human being.

Please understand that this is a ONE time ban reversal. Should you break the rules again your ban will be reinstated and be permanent.

I look forward to seeing your return to AU Scourge

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BioHazardAust said:

Please understand that we do not come to the decision of banning players lightly and only do it when it is warranted and after I looked through the logs, talked to players and investigated. 

You Ban will stand...However I will revert it from a permanent to a temporary one that will expire in approximately 34 Hours making it a 2 day temporary ban.

You stated that you were helping the player. The player was not a teammate of yours, nor did you have permission, explicit or implied to access the base in their absence

The method that you used was against the rules.

You MUST NOT enter another players base without permission.

You MUST NOT take another players resources without permission, even if you intend it help them by doing that.

You MUST NOT take public loot that another player has expended effort to obtain, for example Cargo and Garrison

Before you rejoin our community please familiarize yourself with the rules and should you have any issues report it to our admin team and one of us will assist. 

No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.

No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.

No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.

No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land.

You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.

You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.

No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

Be a decent human being.

Please understand that this is a ONE time ban reversal. Should you break the rules again your ban will be reinstated and be permanent.

I look forward to seeing your return to AU Scourge

Thank you Admin