US Survival - Pirate Hooker

Offender: Pirate Hooker - Battlemetrics - Steam
Server: US Survival
Time: 11:32am PST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Griefing
More Info (Optional): Many instances of using an Attack Heli to destroy other players bases. Player has been spoken to multiple times but still chooses to do so.

These screenshots are from separate instances of when he has used an attack heli to destroy other's bases.

The players referenced here that had base destruction by Pirate Hooker were. Gorekie , and BOTs_king_papa

Here is previous/current warnings:

Thaddy187 at 2022-10-11 8:17 PM Verbally spoke to about a report that they destroyed half a base with a called in attack heli.

Nova at 2023-01-08 3:23 PM Player warned by another admin this morning about calling in helis to destroy windmills close to his base.

Razzleberry at 2023-01-08 3:23 PM 1/8/23 - Pirate called in a heli to destroy another person's base. The other person called in a heli as retaliation. Warned both players.

Thaddy187 at 2023-01-08 4:41 PM Banned for many instances of using an Attack Heli to destroy other players bases. Player has been spoken to multiple times but still chooses to do so.

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

• Love 1

The rules are in place to keep the server civil and make it a safe spot for all players. Age and the amount spent in the store does not change our policy or server rules. While we take no joy in banning players, especially ones that have played on the server a long time, this ban will currently be upheld.

We’ve talked to you, and you have been warned multiple times. The server works on a three strike policy and you know we’ve been lenient in this regard.

I wish you the best and hope you find a server that compliments your play style. Best of luck.

Sincerely,

Thaddy187

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon Thaddy and other admins, 

I would like to file an appeal to be able to come back to the RustEZ servers. I realize and understand what I was doing was wrong and I should not have taken matters into my own hands. I have no one else to blame but myself to creating havoc and grieving in a game. I know that I have been having personal issues, but that does not constitute the right to do the things I was doing. I do want to give my sincerest apologies on the matter at hand. RustEZ has always been home to me and very well known within the servers. I cannot express enough how deeply saddened not only that I have been banned, but also deeply saddened at myself. I feel like I have lost a part of my family and a part of my life that I do enjoy after work and on weekends. I ask you to please consider unbanning me from the servers so that I may be back with my friends and family. I will agree to any rules, regulations and restrictions that may be placed on me to return. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. 

I've spoken with the US Survival Admin team, you've played with many of us for quite awhile. You know we are fair and we hate banning people Pirate Hooker. We have the three strike rule in place and enforce it for the times when people do make mistakes. We hope they learn from these, grow, and not do them again. Unfortunately you continued to take revenge and judgement into your own hands instead of reaching out to our team to resolve the issues. You know i respond very quickly every time you have reached out to me.

This ban is still very recent and will remain in place.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Good Morning Pirate,

I believe it's been a sufficient enough time to give you another chance. I will lift the ban.

Understand that this is a one time ban reversal, and any infraction received after this will result in your ban being re-implemented, permanently.  Please re-familiarize yourself with the rules and please reach out, either here or via the server discord if you have any questions or need any clarification.

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back to US Survival and the rest of the Rustez community

7 hours ago, Thaddy187 said:

Good Morning Pirate,

I believe it's been a sufficient enough time to give you another chance. I will lift the ban.

Understand that this is a one time ban reversal, and any infraction received after this will result in your ban being re-implemented, permanently.  Please re-familiarize yourself with the rules and please reach out, either here or via the server discord if you have any questions or need any clarification.

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back to US Survival and the rest of the Rustez community

I agree to those terms, and thank you for lifting the ban

• Like 1