(US) NPC garrison

Sarne.net

Good Day,

any chance we can get this to show up on the map or be able to purchase something from the store so we can see the freaking thing on the map. i have now been searching for one for over 3 days. have crashed 2 minis because of the freaking crackhead builds looking for one. I have this C4 and rockets i would like to use and cant find a freaking NPC building to blow up. i ask in chat and the only thing i get is its by where you spawn. I have no idea where i spawned. I know we use to be able to see them on the map but then the smacktards would horde them and you took it off.

Well from a guy who spends way to much time here i would like to blow some shit up but cant find the fucking thing and am pissed.

sarne

From what I was told by another player, they spawn along the coast where players spawn in. If you're unsure where exactly, just do a normal respawn on death, and whichever side of the map you spawn on, they should appear somewhere along the beach in the forest biome.

Edited by Aether
Adding extra information