I messed up

Fair enough I guess I did break the rules. I was nothing but positive on the server, always helping ppl, buy Mass air drops etc. it’s just wild that some rules are enforced while other are in chat talking about aids and sodomizing each other. But a joke to my friend in a note saying the n word, even though I am black! Is what’s most offensive to you guys. Not when someone who is making jokes about cancer, when there is a dedicated player who’s been there for years who was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Server is probably run by white people trying to tell me what racism is.

Thank you for appealing. We do not lift bans for language which has only one meaning, that being purposefully racist or severely derogatory. 

While we do understand that this language permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Pejorative terms and derogatory words such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. This includes in global chat, on signs, and written on notes or sleeping bags.

The ban will not be lifted.

While we do very much appreciate your support, we cannot and will not allow your patronage to influence our decisions. Our rules are in place to ensure a friendly and safe environment for everyone, including yourself.

Even though this may have been out of character for you, we simply cannot allow exceptions to our zero tolerance rules as that would give the impression we condone such behavior, which we clearly do not.

I'm very sorry this outcome is not what you were hoping for. We do not make these decisions lightly and hope this will be a learning experience moving forward.

-Thaddy187

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Thaddy187 said:

Thank you for appealing. We do not lift bans for language which has only one meaning, that being purposefully racist or severely derogatory. 

While we do understand that this language permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Pejorative terms and derogatory words such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. This includes in global chat, on signs, and written on notes or sleeping bags.

The ban will not be lifted.

While we do very much appreciate your support, we cannot and will not allow your patronage to influence our decisions. Our rules are in place to ensure a friendly and safe environment for everyone, including yourself.

Even though this may have been out of character for you, we simply cannot allow exceptions to our zero tolerance rules as that would give the impression we condone such behavior, which we clearly do not.

I'm very sorry this outcome is not what you were hoping for. We do not make these decisions lightly and hope this will be a learning experience moving forward.

-Thaddy187

Fair enough, thank you.