Recycler + Auto Explo Crafter Industrial Piping

YetiBacklash

IDK about power efficiencies, etc, but it functions well so far: recycler auto fills and doesn't overflow (thx Eeda) & GP/frags pretty much instantly get emptied, preventing output overflow. From there it's pretty straightforward.

Notes: conveyor from smoke drop box could prob be set up to 500, but dont really see a point. IDK at this point if the extra frag feeder box is even pertinent - don't feel like doing the math rn. You could do a LGF feeder box too there, but imma just put 2 rows or so in the box immediately preceding the crafter. I'm sure ppl have already done it, but def seems like you could do a splitter/combiner to include multiple workbenches/crafters; will prob add that next.

rustindustrialpiperecyclerexplocraft.thumb.png.9833d16e1b6708b5127b4ac611006d79.png

Follow up: Added 2 additional workbenches/crafters in the sequence. Only issue I had after that was the crafting hoppers not keeping up for frags/sulfur; eliminating the max parameters at the very last conveyor before the crafters solved this. Also, can now confirm that the extra frag input box is completely pointless - don't know why it didn't jump out in my head that each smoke gives more frags than gp and you need 5x as much gp for the explosives.

I've mentioned it in a separate bug report - just in case - but I did log in to find my explo collection box at the end of the sequence entirely unable to be interacted with. Couldn't open it or get to the explosives. I have yet to find another deployable in my base that acts similarly, so I've just piped that box to another for access to the explosives for the time being. But it being the only one so far lends me to think that it does have something to do with that particular box's position there in the sequence. Only other 'surprise' of note was logging in to find all 3 crafters off, despite being full of rez and ready to keep crafting. Since this box is right after those, my guess is the issue occurred somewhere in there during server restart? idk