would like to add build radius rule added into admins rules and server

coldheartdeath

i would like death and fellow leadership  to add a rule saying that player cannot build within 60 block radius for ur base   every rustez server is pve  so there no reason at all to build right next door someone base  to a point where u cant even take a piss in ya base without thinking they are watching through the window  2) it stops you from expanding your base or putting down pumpjacks / quarries   3) if u put down too many tcs  the admins  tell you got 24hrs to pull them down  or have a reason why u put them down or they will removed them   but they are powerless if someone builds right door to you  4) i know its a game but they are also invading ur privacy  5) u could even say its borderline griefing  which is against rustez rules

i think this matter should be takin seriously and not laugh at 

• Haha 1

If you are at "Y24" and you are talking about me, I don't even know what your problem is as you won't talk to me other than to yell abuse at me, call me a d!@khead and tell me to f#@k off.

There is a boat base built right next door to a space invading factory setup, then a river my base and another on the hill.

You're incorrect, I don't know which base is actually yours and I don't even know how I could tell anyways.

Still if you want to discuss it calmly with me I might actually move sooner rather than later. Your choice.

• Staff

for whatever reason you decide to build where you do another player may have the same or different reason of why that spot appeals to them (or it may be built in haste before they logged off.) I think it's all part of playing on a map that you share with other players. Discussing with your neighbour politely if possible is a great way to gain a friend. I'd suggest looking out for your neighbour and offering compensation should they want to move while not being disrespectful.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Staff

My opinion is that players in a PVE environment shouldn't feel the need to compete against each other, and should find ways to enrich their experience by seeking positive relationships with other players. The best part of the RustEZ community is the people you meet along the way - the servers are merely a platform for that interaction to take place on. I see the servers as a "refuge" or "safe haven" from the toxicity found on 99% of Rust servers.

Implementing a larger building exclusion zone around TCs will be problematic on the high-population servers in the cluster. The rules that are currently in place need to be applicable in all instances to ensure we are consistent with our approach to moderating the servers.

• Like 2
  • Love 2