I was banned without any warning

Player Tiny fired at my house repeatedly for 20 mins i used profanity in frustration in proximity voice yet admin goes ahead listens to his request while not even bothering to ask me what happened been a player for years and have attributed in many purchases and building assistance for community centers player is obviously friends with who ever banned me thanks for considering 

Looking at your recent activities and your communication with other players you made the choice of using homophobic and derogatory language that we do not permit on our servers. We have no tolerance in this matter. You also were reported by multiple players in the situation in your communication towards a younger player. 

In which that young player harassed me. Perma banning me over my first and only offence after years of compliance is ridiculous especially after being trolled for 20 mins straight. Many times i could've report him for trolling but i dont go out of my way to have people banned. I never ever had a problem till now i really would've appreciated if you confronted me and assessed the incident instead of perma banning me from my favorite server. And those multiple players were in a trio with player Tiny in which they also participated in shooting at my house, a clearly biased party.