Appealing a ban

I am a new player and this is my first time being banned.The US Scourge server had PVP protections turned off by accident on the morning of April 14th, from approximately 10 AM UTC to 1:30 PM UTC.  I am a foreigner who is not very familiar with your rules,Because I was so scared of being attacked yesterday,So I took some resources from others to upgrade my home wall,And surrounded it with a perimeter wall,So, being ban,I know this behavior is wrong, but it suddenly turned into PVP at the time. I don't know why it suddenly turned into this. I did this to protect my own home,And my English is not very good, I didn't see the administrator's warning, so I invested a lot of energy and financial resources here,So can you give me another chance,I promise I won't do it again in the future,I apologize for my behavior

• Staff

Offender: Zero (Steam ID) (Battlemetrics ID)
Server: US Scourge
Time: 9:18 AM CST, 4/14/2023
Length: Permanent barring successful appeal
Reason: Griefing (theft)
More Info:

The US Scourge server had PVP protections turned off by accident on the morning of April 14th, from approximately 10 AM UTC to 1:30 PM UTC.  During this time, multiple players used this window to attack and steal from other players. 

You, along with multiple others, stole from a minimum of three different storage containers during the period in which PVP was accidentally enabled.  With your hours on the server, you knew your actions were wrong and continued with those actions regardless.  In addition, you accessed far more containers than most other banned players.

A sample of the loot logs from April 14th:

image.png.696f7a92e046e7eefebfd9c29cf1d6f9.png

image.png.4ad1fa70fb4032a849057a53e24f7e7d.png

This ban will not be lifted.  We wish you the best of luck in your future Rust endeavors.

Perhaps you think you are very fair,But as an ordinary person, in times of chaos, one must first consider one's own survival issues,Because there were major issues with your game,Causing panic among players,If the game has always been PVE,I may never be banned,I think you also have an unshirkable responsibility in this matter,Don't try to test human nature from a moral high ground,No one will never make mistakes in their lifetime,So just make one mistake and get shot directly?Why not give others a chance to change?First warning, second lockdown,Otherwise, many new players will encounter the same situation as me,Players recharge so much money,Spent so much time and energy,Just because of one mistake,He's not cheating,I have also seen some players being banned for joking with friends,Excessively harsh punishment,I heard that someone attacked your server and caused this incident,I think it's possible that the player who was once banned came back to retaliate,I can't go back to your game again,But I hope your game can be slightly humanized,Treat your players not too harshly, give others a little chance.You can ask him to return the resources he took to the other party, and apologize to the other party to ensure that he will not repeat it next time.

Can be banned for one month for the first time, six months for the second time, and permanently banned for the third time,Cheating permanently banned,I think this is more scientific,Of course, this is your game, and it's entirely up to you to do it. I'm just giving you a suggestion, and you can get some inspiration from it,Although it's only been less than a month, I still quite enjoy this game. However, due to the permanent ban, I can sleep well every day in the future. Thank you to the administrator for blocking it, so that I don't have to stay up late every day to play it. I will have a healthy body..