Banned by Death

Hey Guys, I was banned on US Scourge due to a bug. The reason was griefing. The server restarted and I didn't quite know what to expect as a new player. When I watched people breaking into bases I figured they were inactive bases that allowed them to do that or something. Anyways I really wish to be able to play on you're server as it seems to be the only good and active pve server to chill out on and I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused.

STEAM64: 76561197962878140

thank you for reading have a nice day/evening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Offender: Jade (Steam ID) (Battlemetrics ID)
Server: US Scourge
Time: 11:40 AM CST, 4/14/2023
Length: Permanent barring successful appeal
Reason: Looting/Griefing
More Info:

The US Scourge server had PVP protections turned off by accident on the morning of April 14th, from approximately 10 AM UTC to 1:30 PM UTC.  During this time, multiple players used this window to attack and steal from other players.  An admin from another RustEZ server was logged on told people multiple times in global chat not to do so. 

You, along with multiple others, stole from a minimum of three different storage containers during the period in which PVP was accidentally enabled.  In your case, you actively encouraged raiding during this time ("its raid time boys"), accessed far more containers than most other banned players, and accessed containers from multiple players' bases.  All of this was despite being told not to raid in global chat by multiple people, including the aforementioned admin.

A sample of the loot logs from April 14th:

image.png.289b6fbf93a708f92fd3c9b62dfc9c03.png

This ban will not be lifted.  We wish you the best of luck in your future Rust endeavors.

• Like 2