JOIXE on US Survival

Offender: JOIXE Battlemetrics   Steam Profile
Server: US Survival
Time: Between 12:22am and 1:14am PST
Length: Permanent 
Reason: Raiding/Theft & Griefing
More Info (Optional): Received 2 reports today around 6:30am on Discord about missing Quarries. Upon Investigation i saw that JOIXE had removed them from other players. I kept investigating and noticing more and more things. Here is a breakdown of what i found.

Raiding/Theft
2 mining quarries from player 1
3 mining quarries from player 2
1 building from player 2
3 sleeping bags from player 3, player 4 and player 5
1 building from player 5

Griefing
TC's and walls placed around player 6 base and then claiming that they were there first.
Started to place TC's around the base of player 7.

In this first pic Green is another player base and Blue are the TC's that JOIXE had placed before. All the walls and other TC's in the picture were placed after and player was walled in.

image.thumb.png.3d1b15daa3a8a8ecc37692c708e27136.png

This 2nd Picture shows partial TC's surrounding another Players base. JOIXE did not have any other builds around here besides the empty 1x2 that can be seen in the picture.

image.thumb.png.ba4aa2623859fabce4ab458cd56b50ec.png

Here are some screenshots from the raiding/theft logs.

image.png.fb45d0b0f4b640b8e073ce761dd9537b.png

image.png.61dcaee250bba14cb190846f6fe07e23.png

I got banned for Raiding/Theft and Griefing.

Ok how can I explain all of what happened, yesterday at night I left my brother play ( He is a Experienced rust player ), which I told him to please help me out building a fortress around my base, I'm a new player, don't know much about building and stuff, I never explained the rules to him unfortunately, you can ask other player that have had experiences with me, I would never do anything to prejudice other players, I understand the ban, when I woke up and saw it I was in disbelief and went immediately to ask my brother what was up,  He told me he is deeply sorry, and he is willing to help giving back everything that he got, I'm gonna make sure everyone who was affected I will go ahead and help them out with materials and everything they need to have back whatever he grief.

We are deeply sorry, I wont be asking my brother for help again, I will just see tutorials instead, believe me I join the server bc I wanted to learn monuments that's all, I don't need materials or anything like big bases, and that's why I join the server and that's why I support it.

I was so hype bc i just started my vacations, so I would be able to play alot and learn, I'm deeply sorry for the damages done, I willing to do a public apology with my brother if needed, I just would like a second chance, (im not trying to say that I need to get it bc it was my brother, I understand that is my account and I should be the one playing, im just trying to make you see my pov, I'm new to rust world , and your server is the best PVE I have joined , Im willing to even give everything I had collected from the Rigs to those players, Rigs are my favorite thing to do and its what i been doing since i Join and my bro is the one who builds for me, to make it clear, I will no be sharing my account again, I learn my lesson now.

Well I hope yall have an excellent day, and I hope anyone who was damaged by the Raiding can forgive, as I said you are in your right to take everything of the loot i got from the rigs and helis, and im ok if i get reset.

Based on the information you provided. The multiple players that have said this was out of the ordinary for you and the limited hours you have had on the servers we have decided to change the ban from permanent to a 30 day ban.

That being said, you will get a second chance. Just one.
The ban will be lifted once 30 Days have passed, but it will remain on your record.  There will be no additional chances as this post should encourage you to change how you play on our servers and to abide by the rules.

Take a few minutes before rejoining, and refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

(Please read the splash page as well, as each server type has slight variations regarding specific features of those servers.)

(Please bear in mind, this is a one-time ban reversal. No further rule infractions of this nature can happen. Thank you!)

-Thaddy187