Theoverload000 Ban Appeal

• Staff

Thank you for appealing. We do not lift bans for language which has only one meaning, that being purposefully racist or severely derogatory. 

While we do understand that this language permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Pejorative terms and derogatory words such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. This includes in global chat, on signs, and written on notes or sleeping bags.

The ban will not be lifted.

If you choose, you can appeal this decision to the leadership team by making your case and  @  them in this forum post.

Staff Directory - RustEZ  https://rustez.com/staff/

• Sad 1

hello there, i was banned almost 2 years ago by the automatic system for writing a bad word on a note to my friend. i wish i never did because i miss this community dearly. it has become my safe space for me, and in a world of anxiety and struggles in the day that is alot for me. it was just a silly joke at the time but the consequences have been rough and i am sorry for that and understand the ban then. i want to play with my friend wastelander abe again rustez is our favourite game and servers. i am a good person and just one mistake cost everything. i hope my ban can be reconsidered. thanks, from Loady

• Staff

Thank you for taking the time to provide this additional context to your request.

While your behaviour at the time is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers, and words such as what you used, are not welcome in any context - I am also willing to acknowledge that it has been 2 years since the ban was applied, and can see a genuine attempt at growth and desire to rejoin the community.

This in mind, we will provide a second chance.

The ban will be lifted once 72 hours have passed, but it will remain on your record.  There will be no additional chances as this experience should encourage you to change how you speak in our servers and to abide by the rules.

Take a few minutes before rejoining, and refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

(Please read the splash page as well, as each server type has slight variations regarding specific features of those servers.)

Welcome back. 

Samakeen.

• Love 2