Monthly Blueprint Knowledge Wipe

Stryker_Ben

BP Knowledge  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Retain BP knowledge on wipe?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2017 at 04:30 AM

7 hours ago, bleaumeani said:

Worked hard at what i do have bp wise, no where near where i want to be in that regard, BUT I wouldn't be against a mandatory bp wipe every other month, in this case dec/feb/apr ect

I would be fine with this also, I don't have much that takes me away from the game rn so 1 month is plenty of time for me to have all the blueprints. 2 months seems like plenty of time for those who have actual other things to do to have all the blueprints as well.

• Like 1

• Death featured this topic

I generally leave the 5000 or so bearskin rug bp's in box's alongside the roadways since after one its just useless crap to find. Kind of like finding wood in a barrel. No I don't think bp's should carry over as I like the idea of everyone starting the wipe on the same foot sort mostly. It creates a more fair setting for all players in general and gives less to whine about later. Sure some of us are going to just whine in general but that is our nature and not meant to be harmful in any way. Look over it and carry on as usual. Why would we want to put the new player at the start of the wipe in a bad mood about playing with us? Its just more fair to clear everything.

• Like 2

• Death unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...