Hate speech against nonbinary people

• Staff

I had a discussion in game chat on @(EUPure) that escalated greatly.
The chat started at 02:22 server time.
I spoke to player "DaBoss" about the current twitch policies. (Since I'm a streamer myself, I have a very strong opinion on this and may have chosen too harsh words, which I hereby excuse).
DaBoss for some insane reason stole the talk and started talking about - I quote his words -  "gender bullshit".
He has repeatedly declared that people who do not identify with their biological sex, either ethnically or socially, are mentally ill. He also used statements like "40 years ago they would have been taken away in white jackets". Unfortunately, when I asked if it would harm him in any way or take away his rights if he adapted his language so that everyone felt accepted and welcome, he became extremely aggressive towards me. Not only were my statements twisted, but there was also a very specific attempt to make me angry. The statements made by him are not only inhumane, but in my opinion violate the guidelines several times and massively. In addition, he did not respond to repeated requests from me to let the conversation rest, since we cannot come to a common denominator here. He started doing it again and again until an admin had to intervene to end the conversation. Neither in real life nor in this wonderful community is fascism or exclusion acceptable to me. I believe that such behavior should be punished.

• Love 2