Ban Clint Westwood US Scourge

• Staff

Given the length of time you have had in the community you would be aware of the rules.
Bans are not given lightly and you have been warned several times over the past 2 years for player disrespect. All previous warnings have been given so that you may correct your behaviour. Unfortunately you continued with player disrespect, showed no remorse or courtesy and after being muted continued with player disrespect towards another player.

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, TiffDust said:

Given the length of time you have had in the community you would be aware of the rules.
Bans are not given lightly and you have been warned several times over the past 2 years for player disrespect. All previous warnings have been given so that you may correct your behaviour. Unfortunately you continued with player disrespect, showed no remorse or courtesy and after being muted continued with player disrespect towards another player.

So calling a troll a coward is "disrespect"? yeah I've pushed the limits but I've always talked to the people I've fucked with and made amends. i would still like some screen shots or actual proof.

this kid was telling everyone to tp during a pretty popular event and was declining everyone. hence the coward. hell if you cant call someone a coward then what can you say? 

"hey stinky head stop being a dum dum" 

and after i got unmuted i said "eat my ass with respect of course" so how in gods name is that disrespect when i literally said with respect.

i like Mcdon and was cool with him till he became so authoritarian telling me coward is "disrespectful". 

And even before that teleporting me away from events to the snow for being goofy with a jackhammer twice so i missed the events.

Or bwk heli attacking that RF tower in may and getting not even a warning, then becoming an admin like a month later
nice to know where the line is
throw a dozen or two helis at a player base, no problem, wanna be admin?

yall need to control or at LEAST supervise new admins.

I love this server as its literally the only one I've played for almost 4 years so one can say im salty about it.

Hell, no one even came to talk to me AT ALL about what was goin on they just banned me. no pop up warning no nothing.

Edited by Clint Westwood
  • Like 2
  • Staff

Just to be clear. You've had 3 previous warnings before this incident. 2 for player disrespect, 1 for griefing players. We have a 3 strike policy.
This is a previous ban (not counted as a previous warning in my tally above.)

Logs for last incident in which the ban was applied.
11:01 AM Clint Westwood: shut up crady 11:01 AM Clint Westwood: declined in 3 seconds 11:02 AM Clint Westwood: coward  11:02 AM Clint Westwood: lol  actually muted me for calling out him declining tps 11:03 AM Clint Westwood: i throw in on that 11:03 AM Clint Westwood: ill* 11:04 AM Clint Westwood: no 11:04 AM Clint Westwood: ill never forget this betrayal 11:04 AM Clint Westwood: the absolute gall of some cowards 11:05 AM BWK_Mcdonalds muted 76561198358270885 (Clint Westwood) 11:20 AM BWK_Mcdonalds unmuted 76561198358270885 (Clint Westwood) 11:20 AM Clint Westwood: eat my ass 11:21 AM Clint Westwood: with respect of course
11:23 AM Clint Westwood: bit retarded how i cant speak my own opinion 11:23 AM Clint Westwood: big mad 11:23 AM Clint Westwood: no 11:24 AM Clint Westwood: its allowed by death 11:24 AM Clint Westwood: eat my ass 11:24 AM Clint Westwood: im retarded so its fine

• Confused 1
16 minutes ago, TiffDust said:

Just to be clear. You've had 3 previous warnings before this incident. 2 for player disrespect, 1 for griefing players. We have a 3 strike policy.
This is a previous ban (not counted as a previous warning in my tally above.)

Logs for last incident in which the ban was applied.
11:01 AM Clint Westwood: shut up crady 11:01 AM Clint Westwood: declined in 3 seconds 11:02 AM Clint Westwood: coward  11:02 AM Clint Westwood: lol  actually muted me for calling out him declining tps 11:03 AM Clint Westwood: i throw in on that 11:03 AM Clint Westwood: ill* 11:04 AM Clint Westwood: no 11:04 AM Clint Westwood: ill never forget this betrayal 11:04 AM Clint Westwood: the absolute gall of some cowards 11:05 AM BWK_Mcdonalds muted 76561198358270885 (Clint Westwood) 11:20 AM BWK_Mcdonalds unmuted 76561198358270885 (Clint Westwood) 11:20 AM Clint Westwood: eat my ass 11:21 AM Clint Westwood: with respect of course
11:23 AM Clint Westwood: bit retarded how i cant speak my own opinion 11:23 AM Clint Westwood: big mad 11:23 AM Clint Westwood: no 11:24 AM Clint Westwood: its allowed by death 11:24 AM Clint Westwood: eat my ass 11:24 AM Clint Westwood: im retarded so its fine

So what in that demands a ban?  Saying coward?. cause ive been called worse on the server.

Also you wana comment on the anything i posted there?

idk im kinda retarded 

ban2.png

Edited by Clint Westwood
  • Staff

I'm aware that the use of the word when applied to oneself and not another is not derogatory. I'm not interested in that word at all.
You showed player disrespect, were muted and then continued with the behaviour. We aren't zeroing in on a single line, the event as a whole is the reason the ban was put in place.

Again this incident is just the icing on the cake. All previous warnings and incidents are the cake, this was just the icing. The cake is now done and the ban in place.

19 hours ago, TiffDust said:

I'm aware that the use of the word when applied to oneself and not another is not derogatory. I'm not interested in that word at all.
You showed player disrespect, were muted and then continued with the behaviour. We aren't zeroing in on a single line, the event as a whole is the reason the ban was put in place.

Again this incident is just the icing on the cake. All previous warnings and incidents are the cake, this was just the icing. The cake is now done and the ban in place.

you keep saying player disrespect like it actually was player disrespect, noone tried to talk to me at all for context. so keep being wrong and ignoring the blatant admin abuse that was displayed to me 

• Staff

You used your last moments on the server to; be disruptive at a player run event, name calling the player running the event, name calling an admin because they were going to mute you (after you were told to stop but continued), name calling a player who found your choice of word offensive.
I wish you all the best on finding a community that better suits you.

You can report an admin here

20 hours ago, TiffDust said:

You used your last moments on the server to; be disruptive at a player run event, name calling the player running the event, name calling an admin because they were going to mute you (after you were told to stop but continued), name calling a player who found your choice of word offensive.
I wish you all the best on finding a community that better suits you.

You can report an admin here

who insulted the player running the event? i gave away 3 of the pumps i won? i never called anyone anything? What? i said the situation was retarded. please god stop lying. don't unban me i don't care i wouldn't come back after all the shit ive heard from past admins said about players. 

you're fabricating everything you're saying. you were no where around when any of this happened and cant grasp the context.

• Like 1
  • Staff

Name calling repeatedly whoever denied your TP... in a whole the context is that despite previous warnings, mute, ban for previous behaviour of the same, nothing has changed.
I have been consistent in my replies to you (i have changed player disrespect to name calling so that you may better understand), the logs that you requested are there.
Admins are to treat all players equally, had this been any other player with the same history it would have the same consequences. You have the freedom to say what you like and to treat people the way you like, however you will face the consequences of your actions and words.

• Like 1