£60 for 20 pumpjacks for a month! ... is too much

William H Bonney

£60 for 20 pumpjacks! that will buy me a triple A game! i want to support RustEZ but for the love of GOD!!!! with the competition you have, seriously? Considering that its monthly too, you've lost me i'm afraid 😢

i don't remember it being that high, if im wrong, good luck to you 🙂 but i'm out. i thought it was £40 and considered that high but didn't mind, am thinking you raised the price, don't know, but £60 is too much. 

look, im English, i'm allowed to moan as it's in my DNA to do so. i see how this makes me out to be a whiny brat but.. yeah it does... no complaints there!!! if i  dont need to buy them, blah blah, but i wanna to support the server. perhaps to many PJ's will make the server bad but i dunno. lower costs will allow me to buy more, along with others, dunno, not my place to say so. my point was... pumpjacks seem a little expensive considering other servers, i love it here and wanna support, just the cost in my support seems a little high, just sayin!

Love the idea behind RustEZ, but is frick'n expensive to live here with goals of higher networth. Just saying it outloud 

If you want to show financial support to the servers (and rightly so), plus make a positive impact on the community, try buying a couple of mass Pookie & mass supply signal drops. That way you can support Death with dollars (pounds) and be a good guy to the player base. And who knows, maybe once other players recieve your gifts, they will then decide to pay it forward, and also buy mass Pookie & supply signal drops for the community. Be the first to start a knock-on effect.

• Love 1

i had to read your thoughts, like three times... seriously? my main point is max pumpjack is a lot of monies, you want me to donate separately to the current users of the server? £60/$72 for a max pumpjack seems insane to me considering its for one wipe!! any ways, i'll no doubt come back for the daily airdrop, but thats it right now. I love the community, don't get me wrong, but the community don't run the server and i appreciate the up-costs of running a server, but £60 for a max pumpjack which gives net worth , which is what i played for, that £60 a MONTH... is not worth it.