Incomming Trade Request

GoSlow

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto for teleport requests - I've definitely missed someone trying to join in on a heli fight.

I mean I've also "missed" the notification for someone wanting to join a heli fight because I wanted to corner the L96 market, but that's different... I gotta create artificial scarcity somehow!

12 hours ago, Theodore Baggins said:

Ditto for teleport requests - I've definitely missed someone trying to join in on a heli fight.

I mean I've also "missed" the notification for someone wanting to join a heli fight because I wanted to corner the L96 market, but that's different... I gotta create artificial scarcity somehow!

Just a quick note for L96's. The drop rate for heli crates is 1% each crate (3.94% for 4 crates, 4.9% for 5 and 5.85% for 6). The drop rate for Locked crates is 4% per crate (11.53% for the 3 on cargo) and 9% for APC crates (24.6% for the 3 crates from Bradley).

You only get 4 crates from summoned Heli's, the natural spawns are 2-3 hours apart. 

If you want to corner the L96 market then Brad's are so much better in terms of drop rates. Heli's are best for M249s, Brad for L96.

Free to accept those tele requests at Heli 😀

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Staff
On 1/22/2024 at 5:10 PM, Shadow_ said:

thanks @Death thats great!!!.. also can you add one for the teleport request too 🙂 

On 1/13/2024 at 9:50 AM, Death said:

I will add a sound notification next update.

i know your really busy with everything you do for us , i do think this would be a great addition