Tweets - US Survival

Offender: Tweets - Steam | Battlemetrics

Server: US Survival
Time: 1:59 PM PST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Griefing
More Info (Optional):

A player reached out for Admin assistance. Upon logging in we found their build surrounded by Twig. Upon further investigation we found that it was Tweets who surrounded their build with this twig tower.

Tweets has been around for a long time and should know better. I have been in talks with Tweets about a River situation the last few days. He knows that we do respond and knows how to reach us. Why he took this particular action upon himself for this situation i do not know. The pictures below will show the Griefing around the stone building. Everything made in Twig was put there by Tweets.

photo_2024-01-09_13-41-11.thumb.jpg.94cd320b0df6c8f265af31a2253dd503.jpgphoto_2024-01-09_14-19-37.thumb.jpg.121a782bfd34ad1dc687fdf0aaef4646.jpgphoto_2024-01-09_14-19-56.thumb.jpg.e00fe9c55810a37c0918d2f6f3d4a68c.jpg

This is the third strike for Tweets and why a Ban has been placed. Rule #1 is "No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind". I know Tweets knows this rule very well. He has played across the Rustez servers for many years. I do not like issuing these especially for someone that has been in the community for so long.

• Like 1

I would liike to very much appeal this, if possible. Third Strike, I do not understand, I asked very specifically about any strikes against me in the past, and were told there were none, so I'm a bit baffled.

I TC'd off an entire area of space in/around N2, and apparently left 1 area of space out.  This player found the exact space where I left it open, and built a location. I was able to walk up to the front of their doorstep under building privilege. I left a note asking him to move, as I was worried about being attacked by heli [something that has happened before in the past]. The response of the player was to leave a 'mooned' peppapig' in my direction and then logged off.

So I built within my building space using twig up to and around the buillding......I feel unsatisfactory about the 'no griefing' issue when just last wipe, I complained about someone doing this exact same thing to me, reporting it in #help, and nobody did anything for several days. had a tower built directly next to my farm, and had a heli go off when the person summoned a heli...

I only built in the area specifically allowed to me in my building area, the only reason his building is surrounded is because he specifically built in the exact middle of my TC area, which he knew about, left a 'peppapig' mooning me as an answer, and then 'reached out for help'.

I'm aware that Thaddy is the highest level admin, so I'd prefer that this be a 30 day ban if possible, rather than a full/permanent. I'll accept the judgement either way.

-Tweets

20240108213840_1.jpg

Edited by Darktweets
added picture of pig

Sorry for taking so long to respond on this. Real life had priority. Yellow will be your words and Green my responses. Just made it easier to respond to.

"I would liike to very much appeal this, if possible. Third Strike, I do not understand, I asked very specifically about any strikes against me in the past, and were told there were none, so I'm a bit baffled."

I don't know when this was asked or to who. I know you asked about a blocked river note on your account a few days ago. I only answered about that particular note though. See the pics below:

image.png.d890ba1d2fca4c1e9cfdbc31f09f1468.png

image.png.540ed09ef15aaaf795e5a5705f64f8a9.png

"I TC'd off an entire area of space in/around N2, and apparently left 1 area of space out.  This player found the exact space where I left it open, and built a location. I was able to walk up to the front of their doorstep under building privilege. I left a note asking him to move, as I was worried about being attacked by heli [something that has happened before in the past]. The response of the player was to leave a 'mooned' peppapig' in my direction and then logged off."

We are all allowed 1 ring of TC protection around our builds. You did have adequate coverage from what i can see in the below picture. Your PJ and Quarry were safe along with your other builds. In the pic below everything green is yours and does look protected very well. Every other color is another player. Rivers have always been hot spots. They are great for easy Farms. From the looks of the Sprinklers inside the stone building you built around (black circle). It looks like that is what they are trying to do. I did not see you reach out about the note/picture and i have not heard from any other admins about this. I do see said picture in their building, but to access it you would of had to build up and into their base to see it. As there is a locked door on the first floor.

image.thumb.png.f5e421a0d090ec9a1b28117f5ad97c95.png

"So I built within my building space using twig up to and around the buillding......I feel unsatisfactory about the 'no griefing' issue when just last wipe, I complained about someone doing this exact same thing to me, reporting it in #help, and nobody did anything for several days. had a tower built directly next to my farm, and had a heli go off when the person summoned a heli..."

Sorry about the slow responses on this issue. Personally i was in Japan for 2 weeks for Christmas Vacation. We did have 5 more admins in place while i was out. It was the Holiday's though so i know many spend time with their families. I will speak to my team about this one. I had not heard about it or the resolution but i will find out. Always feel free to ping Help every few hours if you have not had an issue resolved. We are all on different time zones and Help fills up quickly. I know we all want quick responses. We are volunteers though and help when we can.

"I'm aware that Thaddy is the highest level admin, so I'd prefer that this be a 30 day ban if possible, rather than a full/permanent. I'll accept the judgement either way."

I'm only Head admin for US Survival. Leadership is above me. You are always welcome to ask for them to respond if you do not like my response. I take no offense.

For now the ban will remain in place.

Best of luck Tweets,

Thaddy187

• Like 1