Infinite torch holder duration

Hi I am using the frontier skin pack for decorating, and I love the vibe of torch holders, sadly, they burn out extremely quickly (I believe in less than one in game day). I would really appreciate if they could burn infinitely for neat base decorations. Thanks for considering it!

20240122132013_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, BigDave said:

Since torches stack on the modded servers, can you just fill it with a max stack of torches?

I guess I'll test it and report back

Would be neat if this actually works. Then it'll naturally be in parity with the increased modded stack size of LGF for lanterns or wood for fireplaces / campfires.

Edited by WOrLdWAr2

20 hours ago, WOrLdWAr2 said:

Would be neat if this actually works. Then it'll naturally be in parity with the increased modded stack size of LGF for lanterns or wood for fireplaces / campfires.

Doh! Didn't work on Elysium, it just destroyed the entire stack when the first torch burnt out.  Probably the same on the Survival and Scourge.

Might be a good work around though if the a torch stack could be used, they're cheap to make (or free on respawn), so acquiring a big stack wouldn't be onerous.

Is this something that can be modded, stacked torches burning one after the other in torch holders?

• Like 1