Furnaces bugged

tommie

This has been happening since the glitch in the server this wipe. I have placed over 100 furnaces and have tried running them fully automated non stop. But have found they glitch out and stay ignited but actually don’t burn wood and create charcoal. I have to turn them off and back on just for them to work for not even 24 hours. I have tried to pick them up and replace but still doesn’t fix this issue. This is also happening with my refinerie that is fully automated. I hope this issue can be resolved as other players are having the same issue. Love the server guys and appreciate what you guys do!! 

I am also having an issue with furnaces fireplace refineries where they appear to be working (visible flame) but they stop producing coal and they no longer cook crude...ore...raw food. The white flame icon goes away as well. I have never had an issue with this until last wipe where it happened to everyone and everyone had to turn their furnaces etc... off and back on. I also did this but unlike it seems everyone else,  mine must be done after every restart (with maybe one or 2 exceptions). I was told it was me. I assure you I have been doing this long enough that it isn't a setup problem. I never run out of wood and if I do , they turn off (no visible flame). I was also told to pick up the furnaces etc... and replace. This made no difference. Was told to do the same with conveyors with same result. Now it a fresh wipe and I am having to turn them off and on again to get them working after server restarts. Please help!!!! Please!!!!

20240310233550_1.jpg

20240310233618_1.jpg

Edited by DelSoto

• Staff
10 hours ago, DelSoto said:

Cartmon suggested I reduce the firewood stack size to 8k. This didn't help.

What is your furnace doing prior to the restart? Is it cooking ore without wood, or with wood, or just cooking wood?

14 hours ago, Death said:

What is your furnace doing prior to the restart? Is it cooking ore without wood, or with wood, or just cooking wood?

Mix of cooking wood for the coal and cooking ore. The refineries also cook wood for coal and crude when I get my hands on it.

• Staff
On 3/16/2024 at 11:35 PM, DelSoto said:

I didn't want to jinx it but 3 days ago I logged on to everything working like normal. But for 3 days now everything is working flawlessly. So whatever you did....thank you!!!!

If this happens again please let me know!