Hello my name is Ducks, I was banned for trolling im pretty sure.

I will admit i was childish and inmature at the time although since then i have grown more mature and fair But i would like to add that the moderator was refusing to call me by my pronouns They, Them and instead called me Him which im not happy about.

Please unban me.

• Staff

Thank you for taking part in the appeals process here in our little corner of the inter-webs. 

After a thorough review of your case file, I would like to point out a few things: 

Firstly, thank you for acknowledging the childish and immature behavior you exhibited during your brief time on this server. However, I fail to see where trying to blame the admin for your actions is pertinent.  The admin made several attempts at discussion with your over both voice and text chat which were all clearly ignored by yourself. Maybe you have this server ban confused with one of your other server bans. 

“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

Part B:  As a refresher to your memory, here is a couple little tidbits of your participation on our server:

(Edited for vulgarity)  Ducks-are-cool: is &^%# instant ban?

Ducks-are-cool: yall mods are &^%#ing &^%$

Ducks-are-cool: yall are &^%$ing   &^%$

The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that's the day you start to the top.

O. J. Simpson

Reason #4   Be careful what you ask for:   Ducks-are-cool: bc i want perminatly banned

So after some deep thought and much self-deliberation, this ban will NOT be lifted at this time..   So with the sun on your face and the wind at your back, don't let the server port hit you on the way out.

• Like 1