Greetings from this Linux freak!

Hello There!

Hello! I'm Dr. Jeff, "(Linux) Dr. Jeff" in Steam. I'm a 23yo student from Mexico that loves experimenting with free software.

I love coding IRL, talking about stuff, and consider myself as a very outgoing individual when playing. If I'm able to assist, you'd better bet I'll try. My tolerance for griefers/thieves/raiders/toxic players is NULL, but no retribution is good in my eyes either.

About Me...?

I am an IT student, amd very introverted, and have Adult ADHD. I'm a Free Software and Open Source Software supporter. I also love providing support for anyone whose computer behaves badly.

I love analyzing music, I love listening to some good tunes. Ah, yes, I LOVE Radiohead, so my depression may be evident to you. If you'd like to share music with me, please! Don't hold it in!

I play on the Pure US servers daily for the time being, so you can ping me and go off in an adventure!

• Like 2