(US)Pure and (EU) Pure /rules

Hello all, my suggestion is simple, can you some how have the rules from /rules pop up in chat every 30 min. Why you ask when people can just type it /rules. Well alot of new people and just in general regular players either never join discord or dont know about the /rules till after they break them. I thought maybe this might help with the insidents of thiefs and such become less of a problem. Yes it says Pure pve no griefing in the title but some how people still dont know you cant steal from others. Thanks 

I notice the heading is just for (US) and (EU) Pure servers but not (AU)

Is that because, as stated by Vizzini in the Princess Bride, 'Australia is entirely peopled with criminals' and thus suggesting /rules would be pointless? 😉

Now where's that iocaine powder...

Edited by BigDave
Missed a bit

Hm i mean if you really think that. I put US and EU because i didnt know their was a AU server nore  do i ever see people in the help section complaining about thiefs and rule breakers from other than US and the EU. But if you want to lable the AU as criminals then power to you.

1 hour ago, rogturtle23 said:

i didnt know their was a AU server nore  do i ever see people in the help section complaining about thiefs and rule breakers from other than US and the EU

That's because contrary to the stereotype that Aussies are criminals, the AU servers run very smoothly with very little drama. Proof of that is the US based players that prefer to play on the AU servers, even with a 200+ping, simply because there is very little drama & have such nice communities. I am proud of how well the AU server communities played together when I was Head admin on AU Pure & AU Survival; Even the admins across all 3 AU servers work well together. I'm sure Death can attest to how little trouble he gets from the Aussie servers compared to the others.

Also, newsflash, there are Japan (JP) servers as well.

Edited by Postanou
typo

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally... 

Sorry, my comment was in jest, and as an Aussie, just a bit of self deprecating humor. I had hoped the wink emoji would have conveyed that but written communication can be tricky that way.

As a side note, I've been playing the JP servers a bit lately but it's been a bit lonely.  JP Scourge has been virtually a private server with a /who return 1 player online 😞, Survival has been similar.

Hopefully that'll pick up as more people find the server. I had hoped the similar time-zone would help (I played a bit of EU but I think the time zone difference meant not many others online when I was, US Elysium has been similar). 

I've had pretty good experiences on all the servers I've played so far. AU admins have been great, no complaints here.

Back to the topic, I do often see the Admins post a message to check the rules when people first join, along with their greeting. It seems to me many of the people who do ignore the rules are doing so intentionally and regular messages to check /rules could become annoying to others.