-_- The Rebel -_- Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: -_- The Rebel -_-  Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 4/25/2024  10:47PM
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing

More Info: On 2/25/2024, this player took all of the boxes from patrol helicopter after only doing 13% damage. They were sent a message (not a warning) letting them know the server rules regarding loot sharing for events/monuments. Player was advised to review the server rules listed under /rules.

On 3/7/2024, a warning was issued for stealing after this player stole another players horse after the owner told them multiple times that it belonged to them and was not free for the taking. Player was again advised to review the server rules listed under /rules.

On 3/15/2024, this player was warned for blocking access across a waterway with a build. Again the player was advised to review the server rules listed under /rules.

On 3/21/2024, this player was warned (in both English and Spanish) for griefing after twigging onto another players build. Yet again, player was advised to review the server rules listed under /rules.

Today, 4/25/2024, this player walked into another players base and started stealing their gunpowder. The base owner had the box open and witnessed them grabbing the gunpowder so they shut the door to their base. This player tried teasing their  victim in chat until they realized they were stuck. They then put the gunpowder back and tried claiming they never took anything.

Considering the number of warnings issued and the ample opportunity this player has had to abide by server rules, a ban has been issued to prevent further disruption to the community.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

"It seems that after all, I told them to check my body. I have nothing else but a knife and a pickaxe. I was farming when I saw the open base and I got in, but you're right, I'm the culprit. I used to come in to play and build for a while. I shot down the helicopter first and thought whoever shot it down was his. After that, I didn't take anything else from helicopters. The castle I intended to build, you told me I couldn't build there and I told you that you could remove it without any problem, although it didn't bother you at all. There were no bases nearby or preventing anyone from accessing it. I did take the horse. At that moment, I thought horses appeared anywhere, but it was my mistake as well, just like putting a roof to avoid being killed by a bear in a base, since being near the TC didn't let me put a foundation. From then on, when I asked you to see who took my things, you didn't ban anyone. They stole airdrops from me and even when I used the giant excavator, they stole from me too, and yet there were no punishments as severe as in my case. I reiterate, Scotty was one of those who stole an airdrop from me and yet he is still playing. I understand that your rules and punishments are unappealable, but understand why he is not banned? If he did steal from me and on several occasions I told him 'that's my drop, give me back my things', and yet he left anyway. Thank you anyway, I'll take the punishment, but I hope it will be fair for everyone in the future. Unfortunately, I made many mistakes that, to my misfortune, ended in this punishment, although you know it was never to oppose or break the rules."

I wish him the best of luck in the future, but as this is a matter or record I'd like to set the record straight. The airdrop I looted was a personal one, a signal grenade I got from cargo and used right outside my base, and as always I announced it was a personal drop and gave the drop coords, which is my base coods, in chat. Logs can confirm. And he said we interacted with airdrops in the past but I've never seen him in game before. I don't go for public airdrops as I have always believed they're for new players, not for OG's who know the game and know all the ways to get loot.

Edited by Scotty