Scotty Posted 8 hours ago Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted 8 hours ago Offender: jaggy_wags Battle Metrics Steam Profile Server: (US)Pure Time: 3:08 AM Eastern. Length: Permanent Reason: Harassment / Stealing. More Info (Optional): 09/28/2026 - 'jaggy_wags' was warned for Harassment when he wouldn't leave another player alone or leave the owners base after many ignored requests for them to do so. What I observed made it clear this was malicious so I officially warned him on the spot. I instructed him to leave and and go play the game but as expected he didn't go far. Immediately after my interaction I posted our welcome message in chat inviting new players to type /rules in chat to learn our rules. 09/28/2026 - 'jaggy_wags' returned and for a few minutes stood a short distance away staring at the victim through their window. Eventually he made his move and went back onto the victims base. Before he could start up again with the victim I kicked him from the server with instructions to read the rules before re-joining and removed him from the area. 09/28/2026 - 'jaggy_wags' returned and I watched him loot a sleeping player on the side of the road. 'jaggy_wags' was given many chances to learn and follow the rules but he ignored them all so to protect the community a permanent ban had to be issued.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now