new perk idea for vip

Phat Man

ive been contemplating on getting vip but i wonder if maybe if possible if plausible there was a way to implement a perk where like the recycler you have a constatnt flashlight/headlamp with you without having to actually wear or use a flashlight, cuz i beileve its really annoying have to switch either to flashlight in a cave or use a headlamp while exploring instead of using the armor that protects you and not have to use up the fuel that you could use for other things. idk just an idea to give vip more quality of life. 

7 minutes ago, Pompiliu (Overheat.ro) said:

To be honest, the "headlamp" doesn't take that much from the armor and since there are mostly PvE servers, you have to worry just for the wild animals. Currently, I have a flashlight on my weapon and the miners and I alternate between them.

i know but when i tried doing military tunnel by myself i would like to have as much armor as possible while still being able to see, i know im bad at the game but it was difficult for me to do m tunnel with just using the weapon flashlight alone becuse everytime i would switch to a med syringe i would then be left in the dark not able to see. so having the "god light" would improve quality of life a little

• Staff

so you want nightvision with vip ? ummm . dont think this will happen anytime soon because the recycler is more advantage over "normal" players and i think its enough

since youre the first one having a problem with lighting up the tunnels . like pompiliu sayd, weaponflashlight and there you go ;) and additionally we have players taking tunnels solo without problems

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fly said:

so you want nightvision with vip ? ummm . dont think this will happen anytime soon because the recycler is more advantage over "normal" players and i think its enough

since youre the first one having a problem with lighting up the tunnels . like pompiliu sayd, weaponflashlight and there you go ;)

i wouldnt really consider it night vision but i figured if your gunna pay money to essentially make your life easier (recycler,insta craft etc) this is an extra little change to make life easier that isnt as drastic in my opinon as infinite fuel for furnaces and a recycler that goes with you everywhere, it could be that im just really bad at the game but personally as i have said to pompiliu ive died a many of times in M tunnel for the reasoning that i cant see while i  switch hands and boom i die cuz a scientist pops up in front of me when i couldnt see. 

• Staff

you play without sound? cuz footsteps are noticeable even as a normal player.

and vip is the same on modded and pure servers . so pure have to be with absolute minimum of mods.

the recycler is worth 20$ itself and the daylie supply drop ( /vip) is just the cherry on top. the supply should give you at some point a weapon flashlight. so i dont see your point . sorry. but its up to death. i guess he will respond shortly on this. :)

• Like 1

Just now, Fly said:

you play without sound? cuz footsteps are noticeable even as a normal player.

and vip is the same on modded and pure servers . so pure have to be with absolute minimum of mods.

the recycler is worth 20$ itself and the daylie supply drop ( /vip) is just the cherry on top. the supply should give you at some point a weapon flashlight. so i dont see your point . sorry. but its up to death. i guess he will respond shortly on this. :)

well like the vip description says insta crafting and no fuel consumption is not active on pure so you can do the same with the flashlight for a pure expiernce and the same for pvp so your not as crazy over the line advantage of other players. sometimes personally i play pve scourage so persoanlly i like to play with music in the background to have sound instead of in game noise and some people either dont have a mic or their mic is dead for that moment in time so just having a light to see a few feet in front of you wouldnt be that drastic of a change. personally i get better tier loot items from exploring monuments than any air drop ive ever gotten so yes it is a nice touch but ive never really considered it a huge upgrade. 

1 hour ago, Pompiliu (Overheat.ro) said:

The miners hat doesn't take away that much armor. Also, you don't need mostly that, just a well thought strategy and maybe a friend to help you out. 

ive done m tunnel about 6 times with as many strategys i could think of and ive died and lost all my gear everytime mainly from the reason that i couldnt see what was happening or i got 360 no scoped headshot by a ukranian scientist with a trigger finger of a god

3 minutes ago, SCE_Wraith said:

I'd rather not, I generally don't use the headlamps unless I am actually mining.  And even then only if I have one on me.

but with this idea you could use it for more than just mining with also being able to have a higher chance of success in darkened monumants (my nemesis M tunnel  (i hate that guy))

I understand there are people that live and die by the Mining Hat and think it is the best thing since sliced bread.  I don't.  If I cannot control whether it is on or off I do not want it.  If it is toggle-able, fine, but it's not something I want or would use.  I would toggle it off and never bother with it.

This would make the nights pointless. This being a zombie server isn't necessary supposed to be the easiest server of the bunch. Ive never had issues with the Mili tunnels where I wanted a god light. I use a weapon flashlight and a miners hat as backup. I have never tried to shoot the enemy with my meds

27 minutes ago, aNoNiM said:

This would make the nights pointless. This being a zombie server isn't necessary supposed to be the easiest server of the bunch. Ive never had issues with the Mili tunnels where I wanted a god light. I use a weapon flashlight and a miners hat as backup. I have never tried to shoot the enemy with my meds

the night is already made pointless with weapon flashlights and hats as it is this is just a thing to make life easier like the insta crafting and no fuel