I was locked inside a house that wasn't mine

I had a house, with TC, was upgraded wood, wooden door with simple lock. Upon returning to the game, I found myself trapped in a totally different house with code lock. My house and my items disappear completely. There was nothing, just a screen on the wall that read "2019". I wonder how this happened. There is no trace of who it may have been.

USRustez 11 18 19.JPG

You were found In the open. You were placed inside that building to protect you from further exposure.  The # is the door code.  If you Disconnected, please remember, ping US Pure on Discord in the HELP channel and a member of the admin team will do their best to secure you and your belongings. 
As for your house, I am not certain where your base is, as I found you exactly where you woke. I merely put the building there.

Sorry for the confusion. 

You are right! I was in a temporary home. I didn't understand how to get out of the house you put me in. I play on a lot of PVE servers and I've been very cheated. but I see that this was a different situation. You are very attentive to the players. Just as a suggestion when this happens again: leave a note for the player explaining your action and making it clear that he must use the password to leave the shelter. thank you.

• Granny locked this topic