Allow players to craft Wooden Shop Fronts

Venator

There's no way to research wooden shop fronts, and they aren't able to be crafted currently, when searching the item in the crafting menu it shows that it's locked. The only way to obtain it is from primitive crates (5%) or barrels (1%), and it can be difficult to find sometimes. Players like to use them as barn doors to put their horses behind.

I know that you can unlock the blueprint by default by using the plugin BlueprintManager.

I think this would be a good addition to RustEZ.

It can be unlocked by default using BlueprintManager, I have tested it before, not sure why Facepunch has it locked and it can't be researched.

I think you mean for individual players, blueprints are actually held for all players in 1 dat file (a database) that can be located inside the main server directory, they are actually server sided.

Primitive crates aren't found on the roads, I think you mean barrels, which is only 1% chance. Primitive crates are actually relatively rare and can only be found at Supermarkets, Gas Stations and Mining Outposts.

Edited by Legendary

As you can see by the screenshot, the wooden shop front shows as locked, so it does exist within the crafting menu similarly to survey charges, but they cannot be researched when using them on a research table, nor are they able to be obtained through experimenting on workbenches.

wooden shop front rust crafting menu.png

I just hopped on to an official server, the wooden shopfront BP is also locked there. Seems your request should be more for FP than here. Loading another plugin to mess with BPs is just one more thing a server has to load.

I don't see a gain here when looking at the bigger picture.