Flyable Chinook in Store

KombatKen

Is it possible to get the flyable Chinook to the Rustez Store just like the car we have at the moment? Also I have talked about this about a few years ago.I also believe that's easier to transport people since it has more space than the other normal helicopter, And I also wonder is it possible to put the Chinook in your inventory like you do with the other flyable or ridable. I also thought of this because some people really want the Chinook early wipe but they have to get it like 1 week before the next wipe, and having it throughout the wipe will for everyone. 

• Like 1

• Staff

It's possible but the chinook does not have an ignition system so it would always be on and we can't trust that all owners would put it away after they're done using it. On top of that, the router wash effects could cause client performance issues if there are too many spawned at once.

Perhaps in the future if they ever get an ignition toggle. For now I'll have to say no.