Banned by autoban i believe for language

Hello there, i think im posting this in the correct section.. if not please move 🙂

Ok so i was playing EU Survival heading to oil rig with a freind, i said something in team chat (atleast i thought it was team chat) and then get a dc and message saying i have been banned for language, i totaly get the rule and why its there for global, but as said it was not meant for global  nor was it mean to any insult to team mates, 

It said the ban expires never 😥 but to appeal this here. so if there is any way of having this ban removed id be forever greatful 

Regards

Gary 🙂

Hello Gary.

I am sorry about this. I do understand about Dropped PMs, I have dropped PMs before my self. 

This being said, the rules are clear, so there is nothing that I can do. Such terms are not allowed. it does not matter if you are talking to another player or about an NPC. the way the system is set up does not allow the use at all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hiya guys, I understand that the choice of phrase knight used was sucky, I just wanted to add a character statement...so to speak. He is actually a really nice player, he helps all the newbies, advises via chat, gives things to players if they need help and transports others who have died across the map via helicopter etc...for nothing, in all honesty if it weren't for the current situation he would have made a great admin...it was just an single rubbish choice. Please reconsider your position. There are loads that can also attest to this... in EU pure and in Eu survival. 

Never known Knights to swear he's all ways been polite and like's to have a laugh and is all way's one of the first to help other player's like if they need a lift or info on something about the game or they might need some items he would just give them the item free. This was in the EU pure server i would also say ask admin Michael he know's Knights is a friendly player and polite i don't know might even put in a good word.

I've seen plenty of individuals who have been given exceptions, or warnings. [you can check back into other bans in other locations, going back several months]. Unless it was an outright racist language used, in which case, the moderator or guide for that server posts the information including the rules, a variety of links to establish what isn't allowed, and so forth. I cannot comment on what I do not know anything about, but I would ask for his appeal to be reviewed or given a more definitive reasoning so that others might learn from it. 

I reference another situation here:
https://rustez.com/forums/topic/4593-autobanned/

Edited by Darktweets
14 hours ago, leafbower said:

Hello Gary.

I am sorry about this. I do understand about Dropped PMs, I have dropped PMs before my self. 

This being said, the rules are clear, so there is nothing that I can do. Such terms are not allowed. it does not matter if you are talking to another player or about an NPC. the way the system is set up does not allow the use at all.

Thank you for your reply on this matter, yes as i have mentioned yes the rules are clear and are there for a reason, i TOTALY get that. my point here basically is i was banned by a computer that had no other code written for it other then say NO. so this is hardly a human looked into issue, which i feel it needs to be due to the nature of the issue and the reasons behind my appealing. 

Appreciated your reply but it seems to me im not realy getting a streight answer from anyone staff or admin related, seems this issue is kind of just like yep, computer said no we aint interested 😞 

13 hours ago, loubeedoo said:

Hiya guys, I understand that the choice of phrase knight used was sucky, I just wanted to add a character statement...so to speak. He is actually a really nice player, he helps all the newbies, advises via chat, gives things to players if they need help and transports others who have died across the map via helicopter etc...for nothing, in all honesty if it weren't for the current situation he would have made a great admin...it was just an single rubbish choice. Please reconsider your position. There are loads that can also attest to this... in EU pure and in Eu survival. 

Thank you Loubeedoo 🙂 I realy appreciate your supportive words 🙂  

12 hours ago, Steve said:

Never known Knights to swear he's all ways been polite and like's to have a laugh and is all way's one of the first to help other player's like if they need a lift or info on something about the game or they might need some items he would just give them the item free. This was in the EU pure server i would also say ask admin Michael he know's Knights is a friendly player and polite i don't know might even put in a good word.

Thank you Steve 🙂 i realy appreciate your support 🙂 dont be having too much fun without me lol 

12 hours ago, Darktweets said:

I've seen plenty of individuals who have been given exceptions, or warnings. [you can check back into other bans in other locations, going back several months]. Unless it was an outright racist language used, in which case, the moderator or guide for that server posts the information including the rules, a variety of links to establish what isn't allowed, and so forth. I cannot comment on what I do not know anything about, but I would ask for his appeal to be reviewed or given a more definitive reasoning so that others might learn from it. 

I reference another situation here:
https://rustez.com/forums/topic/4593-autobanned/

Hello there Darktweets 🙂 thank you for your comment and the link 🙂 see so if that person can get a autoban lifted then its like im asking something thats no possible 😞  i 100% though would like this to be looked into further other then to be burried alive by Mr autoban 🤬 lol i dont suppose you would happen to have any info on getting this looked into further ? 

4 hours ago, KnightStalk3r said:

Hello there Darktweets 🙂 thank you for your comment and the link 🙂 see so if that person can get a autoban lifted then its like im asking something thats no possible 😞  i 100% though would like this to be looked into further other then to be burried alive by Mr autoban 🤬 lol i dont suppose you would happen to have any info on getting this looked into further ? 

The head of your server has already replied, so the only course of action would be to elevate to leadership, likely through a PM. They can be found on the Staff page in the Help section. I would recommend referencing the other folks that have had perm bans lowered to temp bans due to language, since it does seem like a ban that should have a consistent punishment. 

Ok, let me put it this way.

you read the rules. the rules say do not use that word. does not say not to use the word in open chat but ok in PM or Team chat. It says do not use the word.

You used the word.

the computer banned you for the use of a banned word.

I, a Human, more or less but certainly not a computer, looked into it. you used the word in open chat for all to see.

Ban holds.

• Like 3