Banned from RustEZ Pure PVE EU WITHOUT warning and for someone else mentioning WWII in the chat

Yeah so, on steam I go by CanadianBaconism and I was banned for "toxicity" with "multiple previous warnings" when I never got spoken to by an admin, nor did I make any toxic or hurtful remarks what so ever. Also, like stated before I received no warning from anyone or admin. Also, around when I was banned, someone made a remark stating that the sky looked like World War II from all the supply planes, and I joking played off of it and said I dont see any luftwaffer. And I am assuming thats why.

Also it has come to my attention that the person who "reported" me to admins on the discord was not with or affiliated with the person I was accused of "harassing". The person's username is Matt on discord and I have had no previous interaction with them. I was given no warning or any indication that I was harassing anyone. So I was banned without any question or looking into.

Good day to you Baconism,

The remarks you made were not on point. We don't tolerate what you have said, you received a kick at first with the warning. But after inspection of your account and the warnings you had I've turned that into a ban. You've insulted a player without their knowledge/acceptance. You've made World War 2 remarks that aren't tolerated, and you've had previous warnings on your profiles totalling to an amount of 4 within a year.

Please see the following:
1429528747_CanadianBaconism2.png.9559dbca627750ac5b062b8a05fe0d1f.png

You clearly were insulting this player for no reason whatsoever, this was before the WW2 remarks to the plane.
I've enjoyed talking to you, but that does not mean you can simply say what you have said.

Also please note your previous warnings that you've received for other instances, this is enough to have given you the ban that you've received:
1453946698_CanadianBaconism1.png.d79b917b28bcfc10a1297792bf77f199.png

Regarding the player that send you the message, they'll be receiving a warning, as there's no point of instigating after it had been done already.
There's no point of further agitating when the person is already gone.

Either way, you're welcome again in 30 days, after your ban has been served 🙂

• Like 2

The point is you never gave me a warning previously, and the remark I made to world war II wasn't offensive in anyway. And still you, as admin, did not come to me and warn me. Also I do not see how my interactions on previous servers are worthy of bringing up here when you have stated to me verbally that, "On this server we are more chill about things." when I came up to you ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS to report bases not utilizing large areas and blocking rivers. If I was told or warned to stop I would have easily stopped, there was no indication that what I did was offending the person as it can be clearly seen by the bizarre nature of my comments that it was a joke. The person who reported me did so without consulting the person I was talking to, and you banned me before warning me.

18 minutes ago, CanadianBaconism said:

Not to mention again, I WASNT THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT UP THE TOPIC OF WORLD WAR II AND IT IS NOT STATED IN THE SERVER RULES THAT IT IS A TOPIC TO BE REFRAINED FROM MENTIONING

No its stated not to discuss politics/religion and to avoid topics that lead to politics/religion. It seems like a no brainer to avoid  World War 2 where both religion and politics collide due to the Holocaust. Which effected many of the countries currently part of the EU. 

• Like 1

You called another player a Nazi. That in itself is offensive. Which wouldn’t be a massive deal by itself (a warning would fix that) except you make other horrid remarks in chat and have been previously warned for similar remarks regarding the Taliban. 

Edited by Starlord_1999
Typo
  • Like 1

Hello again,

Let me go through your list and state what I can:

The point is you never gave me a warning previously, and the remark I made to world war II wasn't offensive in anyway. And still you, as admin, did not come to me and warn me.

I saw it in battlemetrics, provided you with a kick for verbal harassment/toxicity to a player.
However, that kick turned into a Ban after there was plenty of evidence from previous experiences in other servers for it to turn it into a ban.

Also I do not see how my interactions on previous servers are worthy of bringing up here when you have stated to me verbally that, "On this server we are more chill about things." when I came up to you ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS to report bases not utilizing large areas and blocking rivers. If I was told or warned to stop I would have easily stopped, there was no indication that what I did was offending the person as it can be clearly seen by the bizarre nature of my comments that it was a joke.

The servers are all RustEZ, it does not matter where you do stuff. They're all linked, hence why we see all the warnings given on other servers too.
With this added, that means that all your previous warnings still counted, no matter what server you are currently residing/playing on.

I have stated to you we are more chill, yeah. But we don't tolerate such behavior either way, even if I've treated you better than you have been treated in other servers.
In the end, all RustEZ rules apply, to all the RustEZ servers.

And there was plenty of indications it was offending to the person. Please note the following:
First off it started with you saying: Chloe smell's like athlete's foot.
To which she replied:
263782065_CanadianBaconism3.png.60f3c10e750bb07140e0cc43109d2de9.png

After that The foreskin and nazi comment to which she replied:
1196288489_CanadianBaconism4.png.07ea9dd0c24539d67fbcb4b844b905ac.png

And afterwards the player also stated the following:
1809809057_CanadianBaconism5.png.a712f4360fddff27db360b100e93c852.png

I think there is plenty of proof there that the player did not like you commenting about that whatsoever.
The first time she stated "Wow bacon" should have been enough of an indication, especially after such comment.

The person who reported me did so without consulting the person I was talking to, and you banned me before warning me.

The person that has informed me of the incident speaks to Chloe on a regular basis in Discord, I doubt he would've sent out a report if it wasn't for him knowing about it.
He without a doubt knew she didn't like it, hence why he came to me. However his actions afterwards were not acceptable and the person has been warned and spoken to.

I WASNT THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT UP THE TOPIC OF WORLD WAR II AND IT IS NOT STATED IN THE SERVER RULES THAT IT IS A TOPIC TO BE REFRAINED FROM MENTIONING

As stated by starlord, does it matter who starts it? It's in your equal favor to not react to it and send it back to us if you are displeased with it instead of making such vulgar comments to people. It is a rule, it's political, harassment and general misbehavior.

All in all this seems like you're not understanding of the rules, nor understand what can be treated as a "joke" on this server.
This appeal is denied in all it's possible ways, as this is unacceptable.

Have a good day, good week, and a good month.

Yours kindly,

Yes, really Michael - EU Pure admin

• Like 3

CanadianBaconism take your ban like a champ!

you want public opinion. okay.

CanadianBaconism #2.png

shall we start from the bottom and up?

15:28 your not stating facts. you making a statment on subjective hubris as the folowing will circumstantial prove objectivly!

15:27 WoW i guess your not a fan of World of Warcraft. its okay NP 🙂

the second message15:26 i belive this may be what is the last post in this log:

CanadianBaconism #1.png

refere to. as you your self stated you didnt recive a warning but instead got a kick.

on that mater the Warned/kicked is either of one choises

who knows if Admin Michael had an autogenerated choise to klick that just say "Warning/kick" 

well he clearly stated this was a kick! witch lated reformed in to a ban.

and not even a permban...

tough you had a neat little collection on your offencive list!

well back to the list. i just repost the link so you guys dont need to scroll up! 🙂 ♥ 

CanadianBaconism #2.png

the first message 15:26 first of all here i do intend to objectivly take you in defence CanadianBaconism. the word luftwaffe literarly translate from German to english in to Airforce. even of today. Germany (that have to be the most anti Nazi country in the world still use the word) so the word it self isnt a nazi one.    no the only mistake i belive you might have done was making a hint that Chloe was a Nazi not even a minute after posting Luftwaffer (airwaffles, yeah you spelled that one wrong 🤪) i belive you do understand how that maylook to others.

15:25 and when you wrote the "*off" well when you facing a independent administration (who like all authority, exercise interpetation right) even tough you didnt tell her to Fuck off... do i even need to continue here? personaly objectivly speaking you have only used passive agresion thrue subliminal sugestion. nothing more

now we coming to the parts that you should be hold acounted for and for it severity i am surpriced you got 30 day instead of a perm ban!

15:24 sexist statment on private genital parts (well personaly i am unsure whither forskinn is something that can exist on women.) however if not making a genderbased coment on Chloe's also by doing that you might suges their gender being a man. also you mentioning Cloies private genitals in sush degrading therm as the helie would shoot it. its definently not only harrasment but sexual harrasment and as such a massive criminal offence! IMO

15:23 futher you impliment once a gain Chloe to a man as Smegma is something men have on women it is called Vaginal disscharge. still genderbased sexual harrasment is not okay!

15:18 sonce again and here you started good with caps all in on your keyboard... (dont ask how i know. but big broo might watching you 😉 joke aside) 

still it make it look wors than it might have been intended. however the last statment "2:28 I'm Juststating facts" isnt consistand to your first one sugesting "Chloe smell like Ahlete's foot" i give you an E for effort as i think you meant Athlete's foot still your facts is based on lies you dont know what Chole smell like and even less Chloe's foot!

all in all thats 2 cases of harrasment and 2 cases of sexual harrasment IMO

so you definently should own that 30 day ban unless the admin wish to try your case again!

cause you might just earn a more severe punishment. last i checked sexual harrasment is penalty by perm ban!

so Michael have been easy on you. there is a high chanse Death or anyone else definently would have issued a permban!  

you need to take this 30 days and contemplate on your missdeads as how you can become a better human in the future relations to people in your suroundings. 

• Like 2