unban me please

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

Yeah, the inconsistency here is fucking awful.

There is no inconsistency. What most do not see is the words used, nor how they are used.  Content and context matters. 
I do understand how players feel frustrated, though, as much of the back end moderation remains unknown.

Please believe me when I say, all appeals are reviewed fairly.

Thank you all for the input, but let's allow the requested member of staff to respond to this appeal when they wish to do so.

~G

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

Yeah, the inconsistency here is fucking awful.

The process for accept or reject is extremely consistent for a racism ban, with set criteria for a response from staff. I'm happy to answer any questions you have on this, should you want to create a forum topic in feedback – and respect that this particular thread is intended for a player to make an appeal, not for dropping your random comments in.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 9/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, dragonzz said:

I am asking Death to please unban me I was wrong in what I said and would like to please return as a player to see my friends. I promise it will not happen again and I will follow all the rules if allowed to return.  

Apologies for the delay. You asked specifically for Death's response, however they have been extremely busy with server issues this wipe.

Original ban thread is here:

Thank you for appealing. 

With the current cancel culture in the world, racism in all aspects of society is being closely scrutinized.  While we do understand that it still heavily permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Words such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. 

Here are resources that you can explore to learn more:

The ban will not be lifted.
We wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Love 3