Bannned AU Scourge Pandemic

• Staff

Offender: Pandemic BattleMetrics : Steam
Server: AU Scourge
Time: 10:54 PM AEST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing
More Info (Optional): After other verbal warnings for rules violation and player harassment, stole 30 Large presents from a player controlled event.

Loot logs for container 180708002:

Name     ID                Time                Status 

Pandemic        76561198015168808 11:58 AM 10/23/2021 Online 

Loot logs for container 305511878:

Name     ID                Time                Status 
Pandemic 76561198015168808 11:58 AM 10/23/2021 Online 

• Like 1

Hi I would like to say that I'm really sorry and didn't know what I was doing I was told to grab them by another person and thought I had permission and in the end I realized that I cannot steal anything not even from a person that says I can and I would really love if you would think this through. I am really dearly sorry and I personally love playing on this server since its one of my favorite servers and if you can forgive me for this mistake i will make sure this will never happen again sice im new to PvE servers and i read the rules aswell but i would truly really appreciate if you were to unban me from the server [AU] RustEZ Scourge PvE  Zombie. Ty for your time if you read this.

• Haha 1
  • Staff

Thank you for appealing - The ban stands.

No one gave you permission and you opened every present.  The box was in a clearly backstage area, apart from the space created for the event. You took an opportunity while the garages were open to loot from the storage area. You were warned by me both verbally and in global chat that theft is not tolerated and hovered around the event earlier today, despite being asked to leave by the organizera several times. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes but someone did give me permission but at the time I didn't know they were purposely attempting to get me banned because they didn't own the base I understand I opened every present and I did that because he said I could have them I'm sorry that I did this and it wont happen again so please unban me I didn't mean to cause any harm in this since I was told by a random person that I thought owned the base to grab them and open them. I am so very sorry I had no clue that I wasn't allowed to do that since I was given permission by someone that didn't own the base and I really hope you change your mind I didn't mean for any harm to happen I'm new to the game and I want to learn how to play. This is an amazing server that I would absolutely love to keep playing so I beg of you to unban me please it will never happen again. Than you for your time if you are reading this.

• Haha 1

how do I get the recording? I didn't record it but if I remember correctly is was Sinon or something the first time I met him he didn't have any liking to me and was just rude at the beginning but I ignored it since I didn't want to ruin the fun but now he has gotten me in serious trouble and I have only played a couple of other servers and would hate to not only have been banned but permanently banned. Thab you for your time if you are reading this.

• Haha 1